Single mothers should have their unwanted bastard children thrown into a fire and they should be forced into sterility...

Single mothers should have their unwanted bastard children thrown into a fire and they should be forced into sterility for being whores. So called "men" who think that whores and bastard children should be raised by other men and forgiven or enabled should be put into camps and reeducated. Same for faggots and homosexuals too. Infertile people should be medically fixed or exterminated at birth instead of turned into tranny freaks. Individual rights should become non existent when it begins to lead to extinction and enforced selective breeding of the masses whether they like it or not. No not sex. You don't need sex for selective breeding and cultivation of a future population.

Attached: 1637082299528.png (410x454, 238.57K)

i remember being 15 once

I'm tired of that shit too. Being a cuck and raising another man's kid is not mature. It's disgusting and pathetic. Other people do not fucking matter. You bleeding heart pussy. If you wouldn't beat your bitch for cucking you or turn down a single mom you have a mental illness that is making you less of a man.
You probably think emotions are the greatest thing ever. The West truly is mentally sick and deranged.

setIIe down ok?

Define bastard

No godfucking dammit. If I need IvF and get cucked I will kill the goddamn kid. Fuck those men who think it's okay to raise a fucking bastard out of some emotional bullshit.
People who let emotions control them over practicality are so weak and disgusting.

Unwanted and born by a slut who couldn't keep her legs closed or got left with it by another guy. No self respecting man should care about another man's genetic waste and raise it to success. It is giving some asshole's genetics a free pass. People who don't understand genetics think personality is about some magic soul nonsense and if a bastard becomes successful it totally isn't due to its potentially superior genetics to your own. Why the fuck would you cuck yourself liek that? Even if you have your own mix with the woman if the other previous man's kid does better than your own it is because of your resources and better genes. Fuck that cuck shit. It's more logical to ruin another man's kid's future or outright kill it.

>People who let emotions control them over practicality are so weak and disgusting.
you sound like you are letting your emotions control you right now, please take a break from the internet and calm down. go for a walk outside maybe and get some fresh air

Yeah and its for logical reasons. If I can't reproduce then I'll have to go kill others kids to make a point. I would rather die than be a cuck.
Love is a mental illness. love for others children is an even bigger mental illness.

>Better genes
>Superior genetics
What does better or superior mean in this context?

More successful, better looking potentially etc.
What the fuck do you think it means? Why are you liberals such fucking ants and drones. Holy shit.

you wiII never breed

Better looking and more successful are ultimately broad. Crunching the numbers under a different evolutionary,sociological, or biological context would yield different results.

I will unless I'm infertile.
I won't with a disgusting western whore who thinks fucking other men or that I should adopt or benefit another man's kid though.
And if I'm infertile I'll definitely ruin society for others.

It doesn't matter. There is no acceptable reason to raise and provide for another man's child. There is nothing good or okay about it. It literally only benefits women. Women who are whores. It also encourages betacuck onions faggots who leak milk out of their man tit. It's disgusting. It's illogical. It's a perversion. It benefits nothing but the women being a total whore.

If the human genome is retained from human to human, and there are a finite number of human combinations that genome can produce, it would be beneficial to you assuming you could be born again through another set of parents.

Orphans deserve to die. There is no reason to encourage their existence and sluts and whores. Punishing them brutally is the only way to lower their numbers. You liberally bleeding heart types think feels matter more than practicality.

If I execute all of the cucks and whores, and your parents are found to be both, what are you?

Lmao except they aren't. My family is far from liberal.

Key word is found

>bnruh you totally don't know your own family
>but me a total internet stranger does!!
lmao you really think I'm stupid for being willing to kill children for not being mine, don't you?

If I'm executing people, I'm looking for a reason to kill them. Whether I kill them based on fact or fiction is a grey with regards to found. I could just not like them and accuse them in order for them to be found.

True but nothing is perfect.
It's still infinitely better and at least logical.

There is no reason to tolerate whores, cuckolds, single moms and orphans though. If your excuse is just "love" then you're a fucking retard.

You're not gonna last long under that if one word is all it takes for the death penalty.

You're fucking stupid. I'm not an orphan. Or a cuck. Things like that are easily solved by testing and documentation.
Why are you liberals so fucking goddamn stupid.

your mother would be disappointed if she saw what you are posting user