Governments of the world have around 5-8 years to think of a solution for the increasing incel phenomenon

>governments of the world have around 5-8 years to think of a solution for the increasing incel phenomenon
Are you guys ready? Shits getting interesting

Attached: gangstu.jpg (554x554, 61.02K)

just give me my sexbot already
simple as

Isn't immigration already the solution?

What are they going to do?
Society is 100% dependent on young men to survive. If they are gone or simply refuse to contribute it will crumble.
They have no way of fighting back.
Women will either cease prosecution and exploitation of men or humanity will perish.

Incels are obese and have video games. Solved!

Attached: 1628636620908.jpg (640x800, 76.34K)

>What are they going to do?
This, it's not a problem that can be solved, either through violent or peaceful means. Even a world war, which is practically a fantasy, wouldn't even make a dent in these numbers. No one will step up, no one will do anything, infrastructure and social cohesion will simply decay over a long time and people will get used to the new realities of life and accept the fact that we have already peaked as a species.

Runaway hypergamy can only be prevented, reversing it is impossible.

Attached: d5.jpg (1599x831, 157.75K)

Just remove women from the workforce.

Not going to work anymore, the relationships that formed after such a reversal would be pure poison, and one will support the idea anyway. Face it, it's literally over.

Attached: society.png (752x3476, 1.07M)

unless your inmigrants are all women, no. according to scandinavians, male inmigrants make the local pussy multiply its real value by 10000%. it doesnt help that local women have also shown signs of not liking mail brides and want them banned by law.

the entirety of scandinavia is a feminist nightmare, it's going to turn even worse than south korea in a single generation

This. Women need to go back being housewives like in the 50s, I want to experience coming home after a long day of work,slapping my wife for overcooking my ham and fucking her hours later.

It would be bad but could work. Let the guys who'd make good fathers have the virgin wives that still exist. Everyone else can have access to cheap prostitutes and better wlb.

>Society is 100% dependent on young men to survive.
Correct, but I don't see our current governments being smart enough to engineer any sort of long-term vision for the future.
The combination of Liberal Democracy & free markets (with investors and interest and dividends and growth etc) means that they don't care WHO these young men are. It's one voter one vote, and one consumer one dollar, and one worker one job. No matter who it is. Young men are pouring out of Africa into Europe and the systems we have in the West cannot defend themselves against foreign takeovers. So the people at the top think: well as long as they can vote and have two hands for working... we'll reach our quotas somehow. But it seems in the US they have the same ideas. I was horrified when I heard that they bussed Latinos from town to town to generate votes, like a sort of meat grinder. Put it in the funnel and collect what comes out.

Currently Elon Musk is building his "Gigafactory" in Berlin but I wonder where he thinks the engineers and devs and workers will come from. He probably assumes that talented and highly educated people from all over Europe will be delighted to move to Berlin and work for Tesla but he should really crunch the numbers again...
So clearly there will be a need for skilled and educated labor, a need for a high-tech workforce (the EU also wants to become a leader in chip production) but I have no idea how the current form of "immigration" will help with that.

Attached: 1630719884091.jpg (1200x1200, 342.15K)

Like I said, not possible. How would you even go about enforcing such a thing? Who would you count on for support? No one will do anything and they'll just accept whatever happens

>western governments will stop stealing from mens pockets to give to women and will fix male issues
The west is blinded by gynocentrism. They'll just try to implement a bachelor tax (which will fail too).

Well everything is going to collapse, I'm just saying that removing women from the workplace is the single most effective move. Absolute best case scenario is countries splitting up into smaller nationalist ones but it's unrealistic

>He probably assumes that talented and highly educated people from all over Europe will be delighted to move to Berlin and work for Tesla but he should really crunch the numbers again...
he is probably planning to import engineers from asia (china & india). local european engineers could fulfill all the positions in a mega factory for a couple of decades

food stamps are going digital

>They'll just try to implement a bachelor tax
That's funny, because you retards don't even realize that it already exists but you don't care because it's worded differently

There's no real significant tax. In Rome I think it was like 80% after 30yo. But at least then you could have a young virgin wife to keep at home. Now you just get a fat, nagging bitch who's seen more dicks than you can imagine

>There's no real significant tax

There is. It's called tax cuts for married couples.

>the current form of "immigration" will help with that
It won't
Immigration was needed in Germany because we lack(ed?) people in the low wage job sector. No German wants to do these jobs, our living and educational standards have gotten way to high
Immigrants (refugees) are perfect for these low skill jobs

They aren't that high, the cost of a wife is way higher that whatever small tax cuts. The real bullshit is that women are paid for all the fake work they do, and that's used to keep you poor and own nothing