Middle aged (44) "man" here. Serious question: What am I going to do if something happens to my mom

Middle aged (44) "man" here. Serious question: What am I going to do if something happens to my mom.
I am not psychologically prepared to care for myself. Does anyone have a plan? Can I make a Twitch egirl my guardian? Emma Watson?
Sincerely scared

Attached: 1474359665951.jpg (576x768, 150.23K)

Aim through your mouth at the brain stem. You do not want to survive.

Attached: EH8410P_2.jpg (468x480, 24.06K)

HAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAHAHHA
fuck you, beta male
looking forward to your inevitable homelessness and starvation

>I am not psychologically prepared
Get prepared then.

I'm here for help, not smart alecky remarks

I'm with you in spirit unless it's a roleplay thread

There is no way to prepare. You're fucked. You know the baby birds you occasionally find on the sidewalk who were pushed out of the nest, but couldn't figure out how to fly? That's you. There's no superman or e-girl coming to save you.

You'll do something when push comes to shove, or you'll die. Simple as.

Attached: 1466565653005.jpg (704x2000, 262.4K)

Prepare to live on Neetbux.

So, let's say I go to an official place that has forms you fill out, and I put "Emma Watson" down on the form as my emergency contact / caretaker, doesn't that mean legally she has to provide for me?

Attached: 1528228402859.gif (245x300, 1.62M)

>I am not psychologically prepared to care for myself.
Why? Have you never learned how to cook or clean? Have you never left your parent's house? Do you have a job? If the answer to any of those is "no" then you'd better start trying to improve both yourself and your situation or you'll be shit out of luck when your mom goes.
>Does anyone have a plan?
I cook, I clean, I have a job, I have my own place. It's a fairly rudimentary plan, but it works.
>Can I make a Twitch egirl my guardian?
Don't be stupid.
>Emma Watson?
See the last response, then get your shit together.

OP here, still waiting on an acceptable answer.

Do stuff for yourself here and there to get used into it. Slowly you'll be more capable and less insecure of the future.

For example, my mom used to prepare a milk drink for me, using the blender and fruits. I started doing it for myself when she wouldn't and I like preparing it now: not having to depend on her, I can drink the mix whenever I want, however I like. I even go out to buy fruits now, so I don't have to wait on her doing it.

Start making practical preparations fren

>Middle aged (44) "man" here. Serious question: What am I going to do if something happens to my mom.
>I am not psychologically prepared to care for myself. Does anyone have a plan? Can I make a Twitch egirl my guardian? Emma Watson?
>Sincerely scared
What causes this? Is it autism? OP, were you joking about Emma Watson, or was that an oddly tone deaf inclusion to your post?

Tone deaf?

It seems odd or out of place, "tone deaf" may not be the right term. I'm curious about OP and the nature of this question.

You're 6 years older than me and asking this board of zoomers and normiefag tourists a "serious question"

"man" sure describes you alright, retard

Kill yourself when your mom dies. Problem solved you fucking waste of space.

>I am not psychologically prepared to care for myself.
I don't know your situation, but I felt similar and eventually forced myself out into a sink-or-swim type situation and found that most of my concerns about moving out and being on my own were unwarranted. In hindsight I should've done it sooner. Moving out as a psychologically stunted manchild and being free to do whatever I want has it perks.

Attached: D2C88D12-5E64-4902-9771-60063144CE0F.gif (500x279, 345.48K)

You need to get on disability asap

i dont have mother since i was a kid 10 years after you just forget she ever existed or that she loved you