Looks

Looks is the ONLY thing that matters in dating , especially online. In my tinder profile I got 20 matches in a year or so, I had interesting funny bio, good photos and all that, most girls didn't reply and I got on a date and was ghosted after that. I made a fake profile with some Instagram eboy photos and just typed 187 cm in the bio. Well, for 2 day I got like 150+ matches , majority of them were very attractive girls or the looksmatch I should be getting with my real photos. Most of the girls wrote me first wanting to meet or opened with some flirty comments .
I wrote to all of them "What do you think about emperor Aurelian and his contribution of ending the crisis of the 3rd century?" The vast majority of them really liked it and responded back with "Woah, you are so smart "or "heh you like history , right chad ?" and they just wanted to keep the convo going .
The conclusion is that it's unironically over.
Funny note is after I told some of the girls I'm a fake profile they got really curious about the real me and started asking me personal questions and started a few interesting conversations.

Attached: aeaade14994ee2b060a681c31625cfd3.jpg (720x900, 113.81K)

Physical Attractiveness is the Strongest Predictor of Initial Romantic Interest in Both Sexes; No Evidence Male Personality Plays Any Role for Women (Luo & Zhang, 2009)

Water is wet theory desu.

Lmao no shit water is wet

Yes in online dating its all about looks, of course it is. But in the real world its different, women are easily overcome by a mans force of personality, if he has one, and isnt hideous.

Sure buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Agree, but there are deleterious traits that may diminish the power granted by looks.
I'd say the equation is:

Attractiveness = Looks - Autism

When one displays autistic signs, your attractiveness takes a nose dive. Women are simply horrified by it, as if you had AIDS.
I have a friend who's good looking, albeit average height, but autistic. Although he never had problems having one gf after the other despite mostly behaving like a retard, they were all ugly and often mentally ill. A few girls actually valued him below his ugly cousin, who's neurotypical.

Why would a woman date Irl instead of going on a dating app

Because IRL they can see men better and receive real attention. Online dating is mostly composed of losers.

Bro I asked half my matches about an obscure emperor and the other half I sent the YouTube video or the Japanese dude screaming "Waaaah seeeeex" in the tunnel and I got 90 percent positive response

Because by reading your ramblings they imagine a dude speaking perfectly with perfect body language.
Try having the good looking guy in front of them but stumbling on his words, not knowing what to do with his arms, smiling nervously, shaking, etc.

Also when I was using my real profile and thinking of clever opening lines I only got 2 responses and over 15 ignores. Looks is your personality

He would be considered shy and cute and they will go like "aww chad is so cute and awkward"

I hope that this was written ironically.

That's why I never bothered with Tinder dates, people will judge you based on how you look, if you have some traits they don't like they won't even give you a chance to get them on your side with your personality

They wouldn't. What they would is consider the 10/10 guy 6/10 now, considering his -4 penalty for autism.

I've SEEN it, time and time again.
My point is not "it's all personality, bro", but that autism is a direct counterbalance to looks - it's that harmful.

If that was true then male cosmetics would be the biggest industry on earth. In reality money is the only thing that matters in dating

It will be in the future. We've only recently shifted from a status and provider focused dating market in the last century to a looks focused one.

Cope.
Money only attracts gold diggers, there's no real attraction. They still cheat with a better looking poorfag.

A woman can provide for herself

And even if she can't why would she settle for the 3/10 provider when she can easily find a 6/10 provider. The options average women have in the dating market is insane.

I'm fat, ugly, and married. If looks were all that mattered, why is this so?

Yes. I get called cute where other men would be creepy. Yet I am still a KHHV at the age of 28. I am aging well and look 19 or 20. One guy at the shop I volunteer at even asked if I was bunking off from school.

They may find it cute, but they still don't want me. They want louder more confident guys who can make them laugh. Cuteness is like a dog. "Wow he's so cute I want to pet him." It doesn't inspire attraction and a desire for hot sweaty sex.

You either married your wife before dating apps took off or you became a beta provider for a used up woman. There is also the chance that you weren't that fat when you got married and you gained weight later on.

She feels better around you cuz are all that, but if you start self improving , like hitting the gym she will feel insecure and leave you

My wife is the breadwinner. But you're right, we met in high school. I got fat before the wedding though.

>in the future.
What future?

I do hit the gym (currently at it). But I eat so much that I'm basically a lot of muscle and a lot of fat combined.

Then it's just be first theory as they say. You got with a woman when she was a teen and her first for everything.

You only got fat after catching her, your case doesn't disprove looks and attraction.
There's a cost to leaving a relationship too, it just wasn't viable then.

>her first for everything.
Not according to people on here. According to them, she must have fucked at least 20 dudes before the age of 16.
Well, I was still ugly. Even had a bowl cut when we started dating. And a shit-ton of acne. But, what you're saying it my life secretly hates me but doesn't see leaving as a possibility now?

Try improving your looks by dropping bodyfat and style yourself better and see her reaction