Does China do what it does to impress white men?

Does China do what it does to impress white men?

Attached: BN-OA087_MAO_12S_20160513111547.jpg (954x954, 247.16K)

ruk white boy koka kora

Attached: 1644945970156.jpg (1536x2048, 378.98K)

ke-kou-ke-le
"can ingest, can happy"

I mean kind of
In the cultural revolution they basically annihilated their traditional religion and culture and they've been living like bugmen ever since
And all of this in the name of what? Marxism, an ideology they imported guess from where? the west

Why would they care about the opinion of the inferior whites?

Attached: 1630324521420.jpg (2160x3021, 1.64M)

Wasn't made by White Men though.

Looks like someone's social credit score just went up.

don't care about OP's faggot thread
she is cute however

Xi is probably like a foot taller than Mao was.

Attached: 170px-Mao1927.jpg (170x234, 8.55K)

I'm just waiting for China to take over because the seething will be funny to watch and America totally deserves it.

Attached: China.jpg (957x530, 319.64K)

Why do you hate American so much?

Because he is likely himself an ethic and feels very sad unconsciously that he is not part of the premier group on earth.

It's a combination of immaturity and bitterness.

It reminds me of feminist women who shave their heads: if we look at what they claim logically, that is "rape is bad etc" and various reasonable criticisms of men, they can sometimes be generally fine and good.

Who on earth would argue realistically and not on Any Forums that beating women is fine or that rape is good, or so on, whatever juvenile criticism the regular feminists make.

But when we see the logic in what they and even agree with them that "rape is bad" we don't, however, unlike them, change our personalities and appearances to be a feminist

This person, like a teenage girl learning that bad things exist, has changed his personality and spends his time talking about america

it is because he himself is chinese or other ethnic and feels it is the best opportunity to find allies and plunder what his 'enemy' has. He wants to be premier, like a feminist, so bad that he changes everything about himself like a slave :-)

ruk my pokemon white boi

Attached: 69568724_615391198986015_2260768197656004793_n.jpg (1080x1350, 144.08K)

america is a racist shithole with no opportunities

Attached: lifein.jpg (480x394, 31.01K)

imagine thinking the most open and diverse country on planet earth BY FAR is a "racist shit hole"

you dont deserve to speak english

>Racist shithole
Uyghur

Urrrr akhschully racism has been defined by authoritative academia as power + prejudice, so marginalized minorities such as the chinese can't be racist

Got through the first line and no, I'm German, so I'm not reading the rest of your schizo rambling.

HAH. you want China to take over but you actually dont. You'll see what I mean later

i barely read your post but im ethnic and I'm more than fine with who i am

>american pretending to care about muslims when they spent trillions $$$ and 20 years killing them in their own homes
LMAO also it's hilarious ISIL muslims in Xinjiang suddenly become protected uyghurs when the west reports on it.

Diverse yet highest inequality. More western deception and fakery :) Show me the last time a cop in China killed the black guy for being black. Wait you can't.

Attached: cvE4fGr.jpg (758x960, 51.91K)

>wanting turbo darkies in China
China wont have a darkie problem, ever. They will just slaughter the trouble makers