Is this the board where I get to whine about my boyfriend and how much of a lazy slob he is?

is this the board where I get to whine about my boyfriend and how much of a lazy slob he is?

Attached: 1645086161301.png (602x419, 331.3K)

I know a better place for you

>>>reddit.com

that's too much exposure for me

This place doesn't allow foids, sorry.

You know anonette I am not lazy nor am i a slob. I am an eligible guy. Maybe I can make your acquaintance? What are the requirements to take your hand?

don't be insecure and self-indulgent

Could you elaborate? I'm not insecure but self indulgent is pretty vague. I'd rather indulge in you instead.

>waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa my boyfriend likes to relax sometimes, he's lazy ='(((((( what do i dooooooooooooo
he's more handsome than you incels, LOL losers
>HUEEEEEEEEEEEE my boyfriend doesnt make enough money, we cant afford everything we want ='((((
he fucks me good and got a big dick, you losers, LOL
>ablooooo-bloooooooooo my boyfriend plays videogames sometimes, and takes his attention off me ;_;
and he's not a loser like you disgusting virgins, kek

females love mocking losers. as a gender, they have no shame, no sense of morals. they are literally children, on the inside. and so, despite all the smug verbal abuse at my most sensitive and hurt part of my soul, its hard for me to hate females, because i dont hate children. they get off on the patronizing, they live off that shit

Attached: 5445y435v45.gif (498x372, 1.75M)

>my boyfriend likes to relax sometimes
likes to ignore me all day every day besides a handful of one word replies
>he's more handsome than you incels
no sure what that has to do with anything
>my boyfriend doesnt make enough money
he makes more than I do and I never complained about this
>he fucks me good and got a big dick
sex is fine to make up after an argument if anything
>my boyfriend plays videogames sometimes, and takes his attention off me
true
>he's not a loser like you disgusting virgins
he's definitely a loser else I wouldn't be whining

Go to Crystal Cafe please.

been there done that
takes a week to get a reply

wow okay, so he's handsome, got a big dick, makes more money than you, and you are complaining to a board full of suicidal virgins

i look to god, and i ask god, why do you humble some people with tragedy, and let some people be proud and smug and have everything in life?

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_and_mars_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_szk__sample-bf1816bf1d87ce5e03c6bfd997c3d6bc.jpg (850x1200, 92.17K)

Who cares. Dating as a woman is easy mode. No one here cares to hear about your "first world problems" when we can't even get a match on tinder.

>I dont get attention there
No our problem cunt. Any Forums is not a gutter for washed up attention whores. Fuck off

Lol, wut? Okay, I don't give a shit if you complain about your S.O., just don't fucking become a misandrist on here like some of these retards have.

And this is why, we have misandrists invading our board, you braindead fucker.

No. This a Any Forums board. Fuck off

Why? Because they think its a gutter where they can go when they get not (you)s on CC or /soc/? How is that our problem?

You can fuck off.

those are irrelevant to my issues
no it's not proof is I can't even get to go out with my boyfriend anymore he just stopped caring
I'm not washed up why would you say that
I'm not a misandrist... else I would be lesbian

>I'm not washed up
K, fuck off then slut. Tis isnt your personal; validation machine.

I'm not a slut either and how am I supposed to feel validated besides from my boyfriend uh?

>no it's not

You could upgrade in a heartbeat

Bitch, please, women have been coming here for months, fuck off, we're full.

I guess that's what most misandrists are and I'm tired of these bull dykes coming here thinking they own the place.

Yes you are, now fuck off.
>muh bf
Fuck off, not my problem.

and where's my upgrade?

>women have been coming here for months,
And thats not a good thing. You were never invited and are not accepted. Women cannot be robots. This is Any Forums for incels so I dont know why the fuck you come here.

Attached: roastoid starter pack.jpg (2542x1274, 248.4K)

No woman cares about me and I'm far from the exception.

On any dating platform, or even out in public if you sit at a park bench for an hour

if I really was a slut I would have given up on him long ago

I could say the same

been there done that it never works that's just a fantasy

I've been coming here since 2016 I believe? Anyway, I will always be here, lurking and waiting for you, user.

Attached: vegeta.gif (225x167, 134.05K)

>or even out in public if you sit at a park bench for an hour

Do you even know what year this is?