Convince me to not send pic related

I moved about 2000 miles away for university (transferred so i'm in my 3rd year). Just found out today my mother, who diligently attended to making my life hell for the better part of a decade and disowned me at 17, has been stalking my phone for months. Even thousands of miles away this vile fucking cunt won't leave me alone. I probably shouldn't send pic related to her but holy FUCK I want to.

The risk-reward calculus gets closer and closer to murder-suicide. I truly don't care about anything else other than finally being free from this crazy fucking bitch.

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-021802.png (1080x466, 135.04K)

>The risk-reward calculus gets closer and closer to murder-suicide.

>Thank You
>Your tip has been submitted.

You seem like a woman. Send it and see what happens.

Maybe she feels bad. Even if she is a horrible person, there is likely a small tinge of regret in her heart. Don't send her that, user. Be the bigger person. If you can tolorate it, maybe ask her why?

fucking stupid. block her and move on
>inb4 financially dependent
don't fucking bitch then retard. get a full-time job and a shitty apartment with some roommates and support yourself
>inb4 too hard
fucking women lmfao

user if they are a certain level of bad like psychopath bad it is possible that they feel entirely justified and feel absolutely no remorse

if she is stalking you giving her attention will only encourage her. you should just avoid her and if she becomes a problem get her arrested for harassment.
ps. did she read our messages?

My uni bills are paid through a 529 (not her money) and I'm still on her phone plan... turns out she has some sort of tracking program enabled. Just found out today.

the calculus includes the sentence for murder. if I can't get rid of this bitch I genuinely don't fucking care about anything else. in prison i will sleep comfortably every night knowing this vile cunt is dead. I'm literally 2000 miles away rn and have no history so cops won't do shit suck my dick

It sounds like you need meds + BBC

My father says she feels bad, but I really don't give a fuck. The time for her to feel bad was a decade ago when she was beating up a tween to take out her life stresses. I'm old enough to return the beatdown to sender now. I could buy a plane ticket and stab her to death before cops arrived. The point of my life thus far has been to get free of her, I genuinely don't care about anything else. I can't deal with YEARS more of her fucking with me, I'd rather have a comfy night's sleep on a prison cot knowing this vile cunt is dead.

you are too cute for prison. they would fuck you to death. just try and forget her. she will probably get herself killed somehow then you can dance on her grave.

>I truly don't care about anything else other than finally being free from this crazy fucking bitch.
If she lives in your head then you aren't really free. When you don't even want to waste the time to send messages to her, then you'll be free.

Interacting with someone like that is a lose-lose scenario. It will only ramp up her crazy dial. Get her out of your head and find freedom.

I want to get free of her, I know how to code but probably not well enough for a job yet. I can't do another year and a half of being yoked to this bitch.

I would have liked to finish my schooling and get a BA but I genuinely cannot deal with her any more.

im in pretty much the exact same situation. all i can do is bide my time until i can cleanly cut contact and ghost her. that or murder-suicide. if youre not financially dependent, and youre in a position where you can keep the geographical distance permanently, just ghost imo

I'm financially dependent for college expenses but if I can find an entry level coding job before June i am FUCKING GONE

yep, im in the same boat. plus, im only here for my year abroad then i have to go back to my home uni, which is like an hours drive from my mum. once i graduate im gtfoing as fast as i possibly can

I think the only time this works is when there's clear declaration of intent, plan, location. Usually for something public like mass shooting, bombing, etc.
FBI would be pretty tied up if they had to respond to every single person venting about a problem person in their life.

Do you know what info she gets from the tracking software?
Are you not able to remove it for some reason? Could you just do factory reset?

Nah u just summon spirits on her. Fuck up her shit when shes not looking. Sacrifice her to the demons.

She can tell my location via cell tower for up to a week. I have a fake GPS app but evidently it doesn't work. I'm just so tired of dealing with her, I want her disposed of.

I use this app to get around my mums tracking and have never had any issues with it, though if you're in iPhone from what I understand GPS spoofing is a lot harder there. Also depends how your mum is doing the tracking; full factory reset of the phone might just be the way to go

Attached: signal-2022-02-17-04-51-52-151.png (1320x1600, 470.29K)