Attractive dark black women are so goddamn rare why can't you all look like this...

attractive dark black women are so goddamn rare why can't you all look like this? If you did I wouldn't have to be dating white women

Attached: 5020fce010cb49d5f3de6ca0cccc8e98.jpg (620x420, 22.33K)

>attractive dark black women are so goddamn rare
This is absolutely 100% true, but come one OP even that girl doesn't look all that attractive

You aren't dating anyone, incel. Keep jerking off to white women. Broke ass nigga.

I think she's a cutie
why are you so hostile towards me?

>originignog

Attached: khailahJohnson2.jpg (960x1200, 195.78K)

We be gettin dese fine ass white bitches.

I ain't NEVER dating a black bitch unless she a MODEL.

Attached: 0BREo7iv0cxRnrHy.webm (480x848, 1.39M)

Are these pysop threads? They come in waves at the middle to end of each month. Odd all of them shitting black women it used to be just blacks in general but now just us, and the blackbots feel no empathy hell they join in because at least they are not the ones being shat on

LMAO. you guys are funny
how am i shitting on black women? I'm literally simping over one

originally123456

Attached: ladonna-4400-s1e1.jpg (535x750, 35.47K)

>why can't you all look like this?
sorry man, just happens :p

Black women FORCED me to do this. Regret bullying me now, Shantae??

Attached: CNxykIhUEAERTA_.jpg (682x1024, 102.72K)

>fine ass white bitches
they don't have to be fine an average white woman as long as she's not obese is usually fine enough
what's with the homophobia?

Attached: MV5BNjU2MmIxOWQtNzNhMC00ZmEzLWJjNDMtY2ZiMGQzZWI5NWJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM4OTAxODE1._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 49.85K)

>just us
America is going to be mixed soon. Just get a white boi LMAO.

meanwhile my family will look like this.

Attached: 1645022000722.jpg (960x960, 186.26K)

>Attractive dark black women are so goddamn rare why cant you all look like this?

Even if its true it gives leeway for you and other anons to shit on black women. Plus I know like 5 girls who look like this it is a very common phenotype for black women

She ran away like a fucking npc

please user don't involve me in your hated i simply made this thread to simp over a dark skin actress i found idk why everyone is getting triggered

Attached: 20211027_210807.jpg (419x478, 55.13K)

>hated
hatred

>why can't you all look like this?
cause my mom decided to fuck an uggo. she was an actual model when she was younger and threw her genes away for some fag that didnt even stick around after. my existence is such a joke

Why would I EVER date my own race if she aint a motherfukking ELEVEN/10? When I could be doing this instead???I'm making mixed children nigga.

Attached: ascendedblackbot.webm (900x506, 1.81M)

Good for you user I will try to acquire one as well

You the fembot with a mixed mother who decided to mess around with her drug dealer and got knocked up with you

>some fag that didnt even stick around after
sorry to hear than femanon, dads who leave their kids are human garbage granted your mother's taste in mention should also be questioned.
> my existence is such a joke
well this thread was 50% a shit post most people aren't that attractive and the woman im posting is a literal actress. im sure you can find someone to love you

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 221855.png (703x875, 677.53K)

>taste in mention
taste in men

I'm a black man, and I watch dbz and listen to pop punk.

Why the FUCK would I stick around for a BLACK BITCH? I've ascended.

Attached: blakjak.jpg (765x801, 54.64K)

Black women are fuckmeat. This is a good thing.

Attached: Average Black Woman.webm (452x784, 1.59M)

scary that you know this lol but yeah
yeah sorry for pity partying in your thread, just annoyed at all the black women hate lately

post discord
origigiigigiasdadsIMUSTCOOM

mixed women are usually better off than normal dark skin black women. so why are you complaining?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 222154.png (834x925, 848.5K)

I am sorry I just remember things very well sorry for creeping you out if it makes you better I am a black fembot as well

Do you take over your mothers or fathers looks? I look my dad who looks like his mom who was talk darkskin woman with dimples I didnt get her dimples unfortunately maybe one of my kids will.

Attached: 51BA9585-5F00-46D1-9B02-0ED0212CAAFC.jpg (749x1239, 136.83K)

Because mixed race people have no identity you fucking soiboy redditor.

She is 3/4ths black basically full black so she has our experience, but I do agree that mixed and racially ambiguous woman with black ancestry have it easier than pure black women

>soiboy redditor.
was this really necessary?
>Because mixed race people have no identity
you can just identify with drake, zendaya and logic kek