Why is it with this board having an obsession with black people especially black femanons...

Why is it with this board having an obsession with black people especially black femanons? I don't see this stuff with other race groups
It's either anons heavily hate them or either want to have sex with them

Attached: 1644275819403.png (300x279, 59.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/19UJsF3kFTXd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

;_; i made a typo

>especially black femanons?
One or two of the tripfags that post here are negro women and it riles up the incels. Personally? I love that ghetto booty and would love to sleep with a black woman. I had a chance one time but I couldn't get hard because it was the first time I had had sex in over 3 years and I was so incredibly nervous.

Attached: 1640574522426.jpg (850x858, 74.37K)

Idk why we became the punching bags of Any Forums it confuses me. Why?

its been like this for so long, years probably, and it comes and goes in waves. i dont get why but my guess is they do it for the easy (You)s

Attached: 579643.jpg (750x750, 60.21K)

I want a black gf above all else but they don't like racist white boys

personally, I don't have a problem with making fun or criticizing black people however it gets bland after a while when it's mostly that
at least make fun of other groups like jews or whatever

voca.ro/19UJsF3kFTXd

Very good way to sum it all up user kudos

for (You)s and stuff probably
also because it's considered a weird thing to be into black people because of certain stuff associated with them maybe

I guess it is the taboo/fetishzation that the spammers are into. But all these threads trashing on blacks make me feel like I was cursed ik thats dramatic

Try posting a spic hate thread and you'll get your answer I think. Hatred of jews is redundant and hating on asians and whites is a meme. That leaves spics as the one degenerate race left but for some reason spic threads will deflect into a nigger hate thread every time. However the best race-based posts are the European infighting threads and I think there should be more of them it's always funny as fuck.

Jewish psyops.
Because you don't shut the fuck up about being a nigger. I don't care.

I am not the one spamming these threads tho

>Jewish psyops.
wouldn't this only apply to "either want to have sex with them"?

Black women are disgusting, yet a loud minority of this board keep insisting they're not.

That is enough reason to keep spamming the catalog with threads about how much you dislike us?

Pretty much yeah. Also a certain number of these "black women worship" threads are driven by autistic contrarianism from guys who aren't good enough for a white or asian.

Any Forums hates black people, every board, every thread. I suggest you leave if you're a darkie.

I only wanna breed irisiris

Yeah the anons here can be a little autistic at points especially when having a preference for certain groups

I'll add on to this and say that every non-black hates niggers as well. The life of a nigger is worth less than a mosquito and more destructive to civilization than the worst hurricane. Also why are niggers and nigger women so fucking ugly? Good grief.