Do you have any wild party stories, Any Forums?

Do you have any wild party stories, Any Forums?

Attached: 1624403487120.webm (256x320, 732.07K)

no, nada, nilch, no and no

normie thread; disregard

nope, i missed out on partying and not by choice

only high school party i went to was the birthday of my friend. i brought brownies because i would have felt like a dick walking in empty handed and a bunch of guys thought they were weed brownies

Why didn't God make me a Chad. there is nothing to live for as a non Chad

>tripfag calling other people normies

Ah highschool
I used to get drunk, like too drunk. Not blackout, but I'm talking white girl wasted. I had a crush on this guy at the time.

We went skinny dipping, and I sucked his dick in the light of an actual dumpster fire. The dumpster EXPLODED and I was like, oh shit, let me finish over there. ALSO I didn't realize I was being watched and filmed. Too drunk to live, to horny to die.

Teenage girls are stupid. Please don't have kids

pickle rick

I was the designated dick at a hen party in India, while I was living there for awhile. They ran a reverse train on me and within a couple hours I got fucked by 27 different women in a crowd, one after the other for a few minutes each. Obviously didn't nut in all or even many of them, and mostly they were older women and not that attractive, but still.

Don't have any other party experiences, not even through college.

All the white girls you could ogle and fuck if you were white, 6'2, and had above average looks just like 90% of this board.

no, I have never been to a party before. even if I did I wouldn't have any notable stories because of it

>RT4RT
lol

Wtf is a designated dick. Is this an Indian thing

Guy(s) at a party, usually a women's party, who are there only for sex, rather than as guests/participants to the party.

An example in the west would be a male stripper/gigolo at a ladies night.

Why the fuck are you here? This is not your board, normies. Go back to . Seriously, you're not welcome here.

>tripfag telling people what to do
Lmao

>hanging out with Tyrone-lite
>get drunk and high
>decide to sit alone outside because I thought everyone hated me
>girl comes and sits next to me
>I wince
>She exclaims "you actin like you aint been around bitches befo!"
>They laugh
>I walk away and turn on some tunes
>Tyrone-lite never invites me out again

I am but I'm not a normie by any capacity. Just saying that's what this board has come to

you idiot, how could you do this to us?

>tfw white and 6'2" but below average looks so it doesn't even matter

>be 16
>go to party knowing no one but two friends I went with
>already drunk when I show up
>talk to some random girl
>put hand on lower back
>she gets excited and says let me show you around
>takes me to her room
>fuck her and have some of the worst sex in my life
>dont cum
>get up to leave after 15 minutes
>she asks me to stay
>uhh I have to feed my dog
>drive home still drunk
>see her the next day at high school and she ignore me

Thats how I lost my virginity. I still think about her, I saw her at the bar when we were both 25ish. She got extremely fat. I passed that time