/www/ - White Women Worship

White women are literally angels on Earth. Post examples of snow goddesses here.

Attached: blonde1.png (670x834, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCju9o5A7TbN5XIx5r3kFjlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can non-White women compete...

Attached: redhead1.jpg (474x592, 46.09K)

thera ya go op

Attached: 1636426408321.jpg (2159x3756, 1.98M)

i can always tell when these posts are actually made by black people because they always pick white women with black features. you guys are so clueless about what a white person is it's almost cute.

she's pretty but she looks more black in facial structure than white. you guys always do this. you dont' actually like white women.

think i'm wrong? white guys always go for "white looking" black women.

you do the same exact shit. and stop saying "snow goddess" and gay corny shit like that. you're cringy as fuck lol.

t. Rejected by White woman

Attached: blonde2.png (670x829, 1.41M)

Could you show us the black features in OPs picrel and then show us a white women with purely white features? I don't live around monkeys so to me she just looks white.

these are all transgender men, see the masculine features, they still cant pass no matter how much nose jobs and lip fillers they get

>black features
Dude, I've had polfags on this site literally tell me that a purely 100% somalian woman had european features
You're going to get those retards in any camp

Here's a woman I find attractive. Big tits, tight waist, pretty face. Actually, you don't really even have to have big tits or a pretty face to be attractive to me, I don't have high standards

Attached: 1635686952799.png (400x400, 199.78K)

>How can non-White women compete...
By not being fat, whores, entitled as fuck, post wall at 21, bpd...

>you dont' actually like white women
Wtf user we are literally worshipping them

Attached: images (8).jpg (500x500, 27.27K)

admitted implants, nose job, jaw fillers

nose job (see the scooped out look with pinched tip, looks russian so probably got a cheap one in turkey, cheek and lip fillers, looks like a brow lift too

this ones entire face is literally plastic. youre no longer competing over most pretty girl, youre simply competing over best surgeon at this point.

>Most entitled demographic in the history of the planet
>wanting to worship them
They're cute but have massive egos. Don't feed their egos. Captcha was "ranas" or "frogs"

Attached: 1640984483487.jpg (4000x2667, 990.27K)

>i can always tell when these posts are actually made by black people
OP is Indian though

They are incredibly beautiful. Definitely the best kind of women on Earth.

Attached: 1563816762132.jpg (1080x1080, 1.42M)

They deserve to be entitled. They are angels.

all these bitches look like post op trannies, bad taste.

The blonde and redhead are 100% natural. Keep coping.

Worshiping them turns them into demons. A confident but humble woman is best.

Attached: 1630956559669.jpg (1001x1500, 115.84K)

This cunt isn't white. She looks like a spic.

Based thread bump it

Attached: images.png (513x598, 20.78K)

nah ginger s a russian model who admitted getting surgery, her bogged lip fillers are gross, russian instagram chicks are addicted to plastic surgery the natural ones dont exist. blonde also admitted implants, she shoops like crazy

Well. I know that the snow goddess I posted is 100% natural. She has a ASMR YouTube channel too.

Attached: blonde.png (672x618, 948.92K)

You can literally see her pointy cheek fillers poking out of her skull. Gross. Why do white women bog themselves so much.

She's natural. Check out her YouTube channel. This image was just framed weird.
youtube.com/channel/UCju9o5A7TbN5XIx5r3kFjlw

You can be entitled if you look like a deity, a literal angel on Earth. In fact, the most normal depictions of angels are based on white woman. There is simply no competition.

this is proof virgins have never seen a real woman thats not on a screen

You shitskin sperm will always produce shitskin daughters, Pajeet.

>shes natural
>literally has a nose job and lip and cheek fillers
I knew autists and ethnic men were faceblind but not this much