How do flattie Femanons cope when they encounter milk truks?

How do flattie Femanons cope when they encounter milk truks?

Attached: 1645057564999.jpg (1080x590, 99.91K)

She is actually making milk now with those things. God fucking damn I need a taste

I wish her her best in life. I hear they hurt when they're that big but maybe the sexual status of having them makes the pain worth it.

>she is actually making milk
Damn just visualize it

Im dating a girl with 36J and she has back pain from them

if a woman has anything less than double d's they should be forced to remove their uterus

They should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

hot but u either have to be pregnant or fat to get big milkies and fat bitches dont even really count

Get breast enlargement

Attached: 1644921405164.png (870x680, 960.92K)

I don't say anything. I might stare or steal glances, but I keep my mouth shut. There's a storm brewing inside, and I can feel it. I feel pissed, like a haze of seething jealousy just passed through me. And after that, my day is really fucking ruined. I'll try to distract myself with other things, or menial tasks but it'll stick with me lingering in the back of my mind. Maybe for even a couple days afterwards. I'm incredibly self conscious about it.

Attached: 163464363.gif (96x96, 108.98K)

The phenological gulf between jews and gentiles is astounding

Most/all femanons are cuckqueans so they get off to it.

Imagine you lying on your back with her bent over you after not having pumped in 24 hrs, her tits completely swollen and veiny. Then her baby in the other room starts crying and it triggers a letdown, her nipples get hard and a rapid flow of milk spurts from each breast. She lowers her breasts to your face and you grab the rear of each breast and give light rhythmic squeezes to each one, this causes the milk to shoot out even faster. By now you have her entire right areola in your mouth and just a light suckle causes powerful jets of milk to spray the roof of your mouth. You hear a steady stream of milk spraying the bed sheets from her left tit so you quickly switch to that one to balance it out. They are so large you can squeeze them together so that both nipples are in your mouth at once which causes you to get even larger mouthfuls.

Breastfeeding has been shown to boost IQ of your offspring. This is why Jewish children have such high IQs, it is in the breast milk. Jewish breast milk specifically. The milk from a pair of large Jewish titties has special qualities that other races of women dont have

MOMMY PLEASE LET ME DRINK

Attached: 1379566072101.jpg (500x357, 81.94K)

silicone tits are rancid you virgin

MILKY MOMMY GIB MILKYYYY

Why the fuck do jew women have huge tits?

It just goes everywhere, everything is absolutely soaked.

Yes thats why you latch on and drain ASAP or hook up one tit to a pump while your mouth is on the other. Or just be cool with washing your sheets after

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY CANT YOU FOIDS DO ONE THING RIGHT AND GROW TITS

she still milky even tho her baby got btfo by vax while it was just hanging out in her cunt?