Just curious how the incel will refute this

Post and pic kinda says it all

Attached: 229664A2-4BE2-48C0-A50A-687F3A1F4E91.jpg (1125x1169, 546.42K)

I don't disagree with this. Nobody owes you anything. It might feel unfair -- trust me, it is, but if you vehemently start to believe that people actually owe you ANYTHING in life you'll turn into nothing more than a whiny little bitch. Pussy won't swing down from the heavens and come to you. Unless it will, since most men here think all women are whores.

Nothing about my life is gatekept so I don't care what women feel their dating pool should be gatekept

the entire incel movement is angry men being mad at other people because they cant accept that they are not attractive or interesting

Your words dont make sense to me care to elaborate

Now tell this to the trannies

I dont have any desire to refute this. I just recognize women as inferior and dont want to date any of them. Sorry not sorry.

I don't understand how these people get it into their heads that I think I'm entitled to their bodies.

This is a dumb strawman. No tranny want to force men to sleep with them. That is just fear mongering from Fox News.

that person is correct

>is gay
Being gay is also fine bro

>Ennui about not being able to connect with anyone
>Feel like recent social trends may have contributed.
YOU NOT GETTING PUSSY IS YOUR FAULT YOU ARE A SHITTY PERSON YOURE WHINY YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF.

this, they get mad that stacy wont consider them, meanwhile they wont consider their looksmatch

When was the last time you were outside? Trannies are constantly being creepy anf sexually forceful to straight guys, if you havent seen it, your lying to yourself.

Most incels do fell they are entitled to a Trad wife virgin.

I think im "asexual" i want to puke judt for typing that word becuse it makes me feel like a tumblr user. But yeah.

So you read thing and then your skitzo brain just reinterprets it however the it wants. Take your meds.

Have litterally never seen or heard of this irl and I live in a huge city and travel all around for my job.

you don't have to be a fag to hate women, in acquiring the money, assets, gains that it takes to attract women, all a man has to do is look at the deal and realize they're fundamentally horrible

Bro. Its cool. If you are asexual thats cool. Its a good thing people normalize words like that so you have them to articulate how you feel.

Yeah transactional relationships are terrible. Most people avoid those though.