NEET thread

How're you holding up, bros?

Attached: 9898.jpg (1920x1004, 1.21M)

*bros and gentlewomen

i feel like a parasite

no, this isn't a safe zone for w*men
they better larp as men if they wanna fit in
does that mean you're korean

Thinking about what I should do all day, all just in order to fill in time for the right timeframes to consume my anime
I have learned to manipulate my mind

wagie here
wish i was a neet again

If an imageboard is anonymous, why are you gatekeeping who posts?

Running low on cash so I'm beer free is my big bitch of the evening. I'm silently stewing.

I want a benzos script bad. And okay, my mouth is dry with cottonmouth I smoked so much. It's numbing me a bit but what I really want is librium or whatever. I've been awaiting his deoarture for anything to happen but he never gets unhappy.

Attached: download (3).jpg (222x227, 9.65K)

I fool my brain into thinking I've been productive by working out. It makes my anime time more enjoyable.
it has its ups and downs
women deserve to be gatekept, anyone else I couldn't care less about
I'd get you a beer bro

I did nothing all day
I did nothing all day 10 years ago

That's just how it is

Attached: Adam_eget.png (777x673, 600.23K)

bored as hell, all the time in the world to do something productive but can't bring myself to

You're a sexist.

Everyone knows I'm literally retarded.
Why didn't I get diagnosed retarded?

>it has its ups and downs
in my experience, the only 'down' is lack of income or butthurt, jealous wagies raging at you

I feel down from being a complete hermit. I don't mind being a hermit exactly it just sucks really bad not having any feelings of security etc. I'm just waiting for third worlders to burn my house down.

do you realize where you are lol

Eternally meh

>it just sucks really bad not having any feelings of security
you can buy a blunderbuss for about $400

Attached: traditions-blunderbuss-kit-rifle-54-caliber-kr500_1_1199x400[1].jpg (1199x400, 39.43K)

Getting more and more depressed. I had this realization few days ago, I was shitposting on r9k while being NEET 10 years ago when I was 20. Now here I am again, nothing changed for the better and it's only going to be harder and harder, since people don't look at you the same when you're 30 and have no skills or experience. Recently job office told me to look into internships they have, basically you work shitty jobs for less than a minimum wage for few weeks/months. Seems like they want to push me into one of those jobs. Like can you imagine? You're such a failure and on top of that they force you to work a minimum wage dead end job for less than minimum wage? Haha I should be suicidal but the absurdity of this pathetic existence robs me even of that. Actually getting a job at Amazon warehouse would be a better option than those internships they offer. But I would need to move to another city first which is risky considering damn apartment rent is universally on a level which minimum wage job won't let you afford it. You need to either rent with strangers, be in a relationship, or live with parents.

Attached: 15477677446363.jpg (640x480, 37.06K)

i need a friend quick

ill b ur fren if u have skype