What's a bigger dealbreaker

Blackness or autism?

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-164456_YouTube~2.jpg (1080x737, 128.34K)

neither are deal breakers for me as I am not ableist or racist

I am ableist AND racist but I would still have an autistic black wife

Being a nigger is disgusting
Autism is a gift

Low or high-functioning? That's all that matters to me in this case.

not being attracted to black people physically/appearance wise doesn't make you fucking racist, you stupid dumb faggot.

This is the r9k I believe in

No, everyone is entitled to their personal tastes.But THIS sure is.

Attached: 78257858208.jpg (660x1156, 112.85K)

>muh autistic roastie

I would choose a tranny over a black girl desu.

This hurt but now I can honestly understand it

>tfw im a black autistic girl
it never even began for me

>someone over the age of 15 who claims to have adhd

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaahhhahahahahhhahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Do you like white boys?

Attached: 1637198084156.jpg (429x429, 35.15K)

And then there are men like myself who dont care as long as you arent all ghetto and ebonics.
In that same vein I also refuse a white trailer trash cow.

They should be arrested not celebrated. Those kids have a high chance of failure they won't even have gibsmedats soon.

Autism is more damaging for men, blackness is more damaging for women.
Incredible how no one ITT answered properly, instead virtue-signalling or going on tangents.

r9k kind of warps your reality sometimes I believe all my problems come from things I cant control but rather they come from spergeness and bad decision making

I kind of want to be your next bad decision.

That was a lie. I'm sorry. You people are so fragile all I feel is pity when I fuck with you.

I kick myself everyday for fucking things up with my autistic black gf, she was perfect.
You're gonna make it user, don't settle for anyone who doesn't give you the warm fuzzies.

Attached: 1467700498474.jpg (300x300, 18.8K)

I think you are just saying that to make me feel better user either way I am thankful for it

Black, you'll taint your bloodline forever with a nigger, but your descendants won't always be autists.

Come on now, do you really think a guy would want a cross-dressing dude with titty skittles over an actual girl?

That's actually a good point, considering both sexes simultaneously.

>taint your bloodline
>Assuming your grandkids turn out like cringy Any Forumstards like you
There's a whole generation of angry bitter Boomers who'd like to tell you about how their kids don't talk to them anymore.

Attached: 633486.jpg (460x226, 29.07K)

>Assuming your grandkids turn out like cringy Any Forumstards like you
I would rather they be normal and not black than quarter black poltards lol.

This is r9k lets just it wouldnt surprise me

>normal
>quarter black poltards
Oh excuse me, we seem to have miscommunication, what I was trying to say was: Your shitty racist worldview is outdated and dying out. Please fuck off back to Any Forums and die mad all r9k racists.

Attached: 1472818370302.jpg (640x480, 47.18K)

i dont really care about race in dating either way
i hope, but i doubt it

I would date a cute autistic white girl before I would a neurotypical black one, so I guess her blackness.

>Your shitty racist worldview is outdated and dying out.
It's actually the opposite commie, the future is ethnonationalism, and globalism is in it's deathbed.
Turns out people don't want pedophilia and open borders, just you.

yea I really appreciate the gift of years of loneliness and not knowing how to talk to women.

What do you care about in dating, both physically and in terms of personality?