I lost the fucking lottery

>be a fucking tranny (YIKES)
>transition at 19, after puberty (YIKES)
>6 feet tall (YIKES)
>Have fucking borderline personality disorder (YIKES)
>and i want a boyfriend :(
my life is abysmal

Attached: B43C6E63-44A6-443B-9123-B89A72756E2E.jpg (728x727, 37.73K)

At least 3 of these things are a choice, possibly 4. The final thing (being 6 feet tall) is a lottery win, not a lottery loss. Cope.

the ones that i could see as choices are wanting a bf and transitioning at 19 and wanting a boyfriend
having bpd - not a choice you retard
having gender dysphoria - not a choice you retard
and no, being 6 feet tall fucking SUCKS WHEN YOURE A TRANNY

Having gender dysphoria doesn't make you a tranny, identifying with tranny politics and falling for the tranny meme does.

> Having gender dysphoria doesn't make you a tranny
it does you fucking retard

Is lgbt closed today?

that board has been shit recently

Only if you fall for tranny brainwashing. By embracing transition you fall for a jew meme and accept gender stereotypes instead of acknowledging that you can be a feminine male and learn to accept your own body and reconcile with your own role in culture. YNBAW

didnt read
youre so fucking boring kys faggot

bpd is treatable right? I mean there's hope at the end.

I started HRT at 19, it's not the end of the world.

>feminine male and learn to accept your own body and reconcile with your own role in culture
Why can't incels just do this, too? It's their choice to be angry at normies for having way better lives.

Doesn't change the fact that there's a board dedicated for these kinds of discussions. You will be ridiculed and ostracized here, why would you subject yourself to that?

in about 50% of cases yes bpd can be put into remission

i dont care desu im used to being ostracized at this point

No, no fucking way. Boderline Personality Disorder is untreatable, like Antisocial Personality Disorder. Bipolar Disorder is a different disease and makes up for the 50% of "bpd" cases that are treatable.

>the tranny is insufferable AND illiterate
The meme writes itself.

BPD is not untreatable
get with the times faggot
BPD can be treated with DBT

You don't understand. OP needs to have BPD as a substitute for having a personality, being disabled is part of his identity, just like being a tranny and talking in a quirky all-lowercase style.

yaaaawwwwwwwwn youre so FUCKING BORING

Attached: C7F932F1-69F6-454C-8435-F6A5303C37C9.jpg (160x160, 10.79K)

OK tranny. Using emojis or typing in lowercase doesn't make you seem more like a girl, I can still feel your testosterone rage emitting from your post.

19 not that bad of the time to transition. That's pretty young compared to most people.
6 feet maybe an issue, but personally doesn't bother me at all. There's tons of cute women that are cute. I could be wrong but I think height is a lot more important for women than it is for men, unless they're really insecure about their height to the point they'd turn away a tall gf.

>women
>gf
Nice post but OP is a man.