Asperger Tribalism

Does anyone else here prefer to associate with other aspies? We share the same struggles and thought patterns that most people dont have to deal with so Ive always found it easier to relate to them. In fact it is the only reason why I came here in the first place.

Attached: 5D4796BC-CFB7-47BF-991E-A4730716E0D2.jpg (640x442, 83.67K)

holy fuck i loved these magnets as a kid

So far I've hated every single other autist or sperg I've come across irl, they have all been insufferable.
You guys on here are pretty okay though

Same for me. I've had a super aspie in my class in 12th grade and he lived in a different world.

I have so many ASPD friends and none of them get along. They all have the same hang ups about slightly different things and then run home crying about how people are horrible when one of their fellow aspies flips out about times tables or whatever.

Yeah I pretty much don't get along with anyone if they don't even have autistic traits.

What is your opinion on NTs though? Do you like them because they are like totally cool dudebros who like totally drink beer and watch sports and go to parties DUDE. Not like those totally uncool nerd virgins brah. We got dem cheeel vibes as NTs.

Chatting with other aspies on Any Forums is fun but I can't stand the monotone voice of the ones I've met in real life and the irrelevant things they bring up to talk about.
And the autistic girl I work with is sadly a full blown LGBTQAH-64 BLM bisexual activist dating a tranny

Had 2 autists in my class from 10-12th grade. I hated those fuckers like you wouldn't believe and I hope they kill themselves out of despair sooner or later.

fuck no ive learned to mask and the retards that dont make me embarrassed

Attached: C601B39C-B0AF-4822-8849-54E5F6C9A316.jpg (639x384, 31.28K)

None of my friends are spergs and I still get along with them, much better than I have with any sperg.
Spergs have monotone voices?

My experience has been that aspies are the only people alive who aren't complete dicks.

Any group of 10 aspies is worth 100, or even 1000, normies at any task that doesn't involve dangling your pussy for rewards, or being a lying sack of manipulative garbage extracting rewards from a courtier system.

Normies really are vermin.

So rap music, getting drunk until you vomit and speaking like a retard is cool but being smart and verbose is embarrassing?

We had the exact same experience then. One randomly ran up to me and started ranting about creepypastas, made unfunny jokes all the time and oh god imagine his smelle. The other one would always argue semantics with teachers, pester me about what i was reading when he was sitting next to me and always made horribly autistic gay advances to a friend of mine

All of you aspies ITT who arent proud of it and adopt low IQ NT mannerisms deserve to be fucking hanged as traitors.

We very often do. Not seen it in girls yet but every guy I've met drones on.
>One particularly rich indicator of social differences in autism is the voice. Children with autism often sound different from other people. Some may speak in a flat, monotone voice; others may use unusual modulation or stress different words or parts of words in their speech; and some may speak at an increased volume.

Well my autism is basically limited to only looking people in the eye when talking to them, sensitive hearing and some light sensitivity, and being socially retarded when it comes to women but I'm great at interacting with men (as gay as that sounds).

there is no benefit to being an aspie

there is nothing to be proud of

if you wanna succeed in life you gotta learn to act like a human being

Attached: 02B0EAA4-2FCB-4A12-919E-A5B4413CDDFF.jpg (567x561, 56.86K)

That's where you're wrong, friend

Attached: 1617199128611.png (685x1770, 223.62K)

>Aspergers supremacy
How is it supremacy when most men with aspergers die virgins and women with "autism" marry men without autism?

nah but having a loving relationship, successful career and children who look up to you is

aspies arent smarter than NTs, you just have to not be a retard to get the diagnosis

since when did being verbose become a good thing?

//masking aspie

I can act like a neurotypical.