Describe your Uni experience with one word

Describe your Uni experience with one word.

Attached: 1645043603350.jpg (600x599, 29.62K)

Scam.

ppee[prrree

weed
marijuana
cannabis

absent

dystopia

Attached: womens-day-march.jpg (1056x1056, 100.41K)

"This shit ain't for me, but I am forced to do it" for 3 years, then I dropped out.

fuck your one word rule.
loneliness, constant anxiety, a lot of work, no friends, no fun except for the occasional delusion that i'd make it big in my field, in the end all for nothing. work a job i could've done straight out of high school and make less than people my age who didn't go to uni.

Short.
Expelled after 6 weeks

NotwhatIthoughtitwasgoingtobe

Huh? I never went to one.

unfulfilling

>with one word.
depression

Attached: 1629844525015.jpg (645x773, 43.69K)

tl;dr Regret
I had a female flatmate on my course I lived with who looking back was clearly into me and obviously wanted me to make the first move but I was too much of a pussy and didn't want to risk awkwardness if things didn't work out or that initial rejection that everyone is scared of.
She was so my type which is what really hurts in hindsight, we had so many similar interests and physically she was curvy, pretty stacked but not a conventionally hot face though she was pretty in her own way, at least to me she was. I really think we could have had something special.
There was this one night where my other flatmates (2 of which were other girls) and their friends were going out and asked us to come along and she said no and I said yes for some stupid fucking reason (was a bit drunk at the time, but still, how could I be so retarded?) and she gave me this look almost like she was saying "this was your chance and you just fucking blew it".
I am 100% certain we either would have become a couple or at least messed around sexually a little bit that night if I wasn't such an idiot.

Demonic

bro you didnt miss on anything, she'd have dumped you for any other guy for whaterver reason and believe me, you'd not want to deal with that trauma instead
feel no regret anymore, bro, you did the right thing by ignoring her, even if out of your own awkwardness

>Describe your Uni experience with one word.
Boring.

Attached: 1564341684631.jpg (640x635, 63.88K)

You might be right but at least it would have given me more confidence for the future and potentially some sexual experience.
Now i'm just yet another KHV who will likely never approach women since I couldn't even do it in the easiest fucking environment possible.

>Expelled after 6 weeks
what happened?

I got caught jerking off in the bathroom between classes

Already fucking burnt out by 14. No kidding. Finishing HS was enough. I thought I would be screwed if I didnt go but I literally couldnt; would have an hero'd.

unfulfilling
t. halfway through degree