HR calls you into their office

>HR calls you into their office
>user, we need to discuss something. We looked up your voter registration and saw that you're registered as a Republican. Care to explain?

How do you respond?

Attached: f8e327b9d7115dd6a73302430b61ee2d.jpg (2894x4093, 1.56M)

lick her feet

>how do you respond
can't respond now busy huffing feeta

>user, we need to discuss something. We looked up your voter registration and saw that you're registered as a Republican. Care to explain?
Must be a mistake because I'm not American.

This would be a dream come true. This would be such an easy sue that I'd laugh myself all the way to the bank and enjoy many a year on neetbux provided by the single biggest group of retards at any company, HR.

ive never voted and im not american
don't you think that your outfit is a little inappropriate, please button your shirt its making me uncomfortable

>"I looked you up too, you're also registered as "R"."

Political views aren't protected. It's perfectly fine to fire people for being GOP Nazis, especially after they attacked the capitol.

It's a sexual humiliation thing. There's nothing hotter than being reminded that I used to think that Q really was a deep state agent for President Trump. The moment you take an IRL stand for these people, they call you flase-flag antia and let you rot in jail! It's so humiliating and sexy! I'm also into cuck shit too, why do you ask?

It breaks down state by state, and you can build a case depending on going to marches or actions. This is why I go to marches and meetings of both. Free day off regardless.

>people actually think this retarded shit

Attached: confusedanimegirlwithquestionmark_12.gif (220x196, 587.78K)

Weird, I do not vote. How did you try to look up my voter registration? Anyway, I will be licking your feet now miss.

Several states make political activity, or in some cases any activity that would be protected under the First Amendment, a protected category that you can't be fired for.

There must be a mistake ma'am. I don't vote. I then proceed to motor boat her hooters while making cartoon noises.

Attached: 1634788512182.png (598x574, 162.51K)

>HR
I strangle her on the spot for being a fucking unnecessary leech. Fuck HR and fuck HR people (worthless untalented women).

t. darkie rage

fuck off grandma or the orange cat gets the bullet

That's weird, I'm not even registered to vote.

Attached: b3c5a27efd47d44bcc0fc57c994e2494.jpg (735x474, 74.29K)

based I registered like a retard and still regret it

Voter card? Republican? Have you forgotten where we live? Barnaul, Altai Krai!

Attached: барнаул алтайский край.jpg (1435x949, 424.19K)

I am going to rape you and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: me(based).jpg (2089x2097, 332.77K)

Odd considering
>Nobody has the ability to do that without violating the law
>I'm a registered Democrat
So clearly they're smoking rocks