Femanon here

Still nobody to play vanilla Minecraft with.

Day 2 edition

Attached: 964c7481d4b96f1581cb37fd868bc223--photos.jpg (650x366, 29.15K)

Girls are scary and have cooties

That's because no one plays vanilla minecraft because it's boring as hell.

at least play a modpack tranny

I'll play on the condition that you live in my minecraft basement.

You have no imagination. I play vanilla for 12 years

I like vanilla Minecraft but I'm not used to all of then new updates yet and what the new items can do

I still play it. There is a challenge in building giant ass castles while mobs try to fuck your day up. It is a great allegory for the struggle of trying to build something in your life but with other people around you constantly trying to drag you down and set you back on your progress.

Attached: 1643210565394.jpg (700x689, 51.13K)

play runescape, it's better

Still looking weeks later and still choosing no one must be hard. Meanwhile I'm playing modded having fun and can just go onto soc and find several random people to play with. Man being female must be so hard when you act retarded and restrict yourself on everything.

>Still nobody to play vanilla Minecraft with.
I've never played Minecraft.

>Still looking weeks later and still choosing no one must be hard
She's so picky and unfriendly no one wants to interact with her.

I'm not very good at making super large stuff so I tend to make smaller buildings

Based as fuck femanon playing Minecraft the right way. Modpacks are for trannies.

>vidya
Grow up femanon

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS! NO!

Attached: Toutou.jpg (571x889, 202.69K)

Yet still boohooing playing alone and begging for attention on r9k. Not very based to me. Pretty pathetic actually

vanilla HC?

Play with your partner, retard. Grow up beyond the need for power over the people here. Pathetic.

Post tits and I'll play with you

I'm single as a fact

Attached: Uuztlkgf.jpg (1050x885, 262.42K)

i want to build queen femanon the biggest castle in minecraft and have her feed me to the pigs after the construction is all finished...

tits or fake

What are you trying to build in Minecraft?

Give Discord and we can play :)