/britfeel/

Wednesday 16th February 2022 edition

Attached: 1644893711442.jpg (2714x1976, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/EmbassyofRussia/status/1493884806022713344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Nicholas van Hoostraten

Attached: nicholasvanhoogstraten.jpg (2015x1406, 298.12K)

Second for a cumshot in the eye

>I couldn't disagree more. For me everyone deserves a second chance, but refusal to acknowledge wrongdoing is unforgivable.

For me, my willingness to forgive someone has nothing to do with their apology or lack thereof. If someone's aggrievance was serious enough, and apology wouldn't make me forgive. If someone's aggrievance was relatively minor enough, or significant time had passed. Then I may be willing to forgive even without an apology.

>For me everyone deserves a second chance
It depends, I'm generally less forgiving than average I'd say, and significant time would have to pass.

With Poleaboo specifically. I've always thought that he has endured significant enough hardship since then, that made up for his lenient sentence. I think it ideally should have been a suspended sentence at the time at least, if not a short custodial one, but nonetheless. Enough time has passed, and his career has been ruined, and social life stunted. So I think he has 'done his time' so to speak.

Any anons ever used Grammarly? Find myself disagreeing with most of its suggestions, guess a computer can only be so accurate

That reminds me, I should check to see how many Hazel Moore torrents have downloaded. It's nice to see a normie pale white girl getting filled full of multiple penises.

ad blocker so no idea what you're talking about lad
>2022
>not having an ad blocker
the shame

sad but true lads. 5.5" was the average a decade ago. now the average British school boy is expected to leave with not just his GCSEs but with 8 and a half inches of king and country down his brown fabric shorts. shocking development.

She was stunning wasn't she

Attached: egypt.jpg (976x549, 31.59K)

BBCPie.20.05.31.Hazel.Moore.Morning.Wood..480p.MP4-XXX
Blacked - Hazel Moore - Impulsiveness
BrothaLovers.20.02.16.Hazel.Moore..480p.MP4-XXX
BrothaLovers.21.01.21.Hazel.Moore.And.Sean.Swipe.XXX.SD.MP4-KLEENEX
BrothaLovers.21.12.01.Hazel.Moore.And.Phil.Dangers.XXX.480p.MP4-XXX

Sorted.

ok? all those words and you still can't explain why he can't ride a bike?

Had to look up who this was

Russian Embassy Trolls Ukraine

mobile.twitter.com/EmbassyofRussia/status/1493884806022713344

Attached: C350BAB1-ABB9-4E97-A46D-1CE0C566F0AA.jpg (1284x1224, 629.32K)

Why can't people check the catalog or just britfeel before making a new thread. It's not like they were made seconds within each other, 5 minutes.

Pretty typical behaviour from Russia really

Real thread here de laats

>35 hours a week
Really, now?

>real
made 5 minutes later and posted later. no, I won't be using your thread. if you had a sense of decency you'd delete it

That was made after this thread, so this one is more legitimate

No man should work longer than 30 minutes a week. And even then he should have a 15 minute break and a half-hour lunch.

don't know why everyone makes such a big deal about poleaboo anyway. so what he posted a picture of a girl from uni here. who cares

sorry lad but this was made first and therefore the proper thread

>meanwhile next to Ukrainian boarders

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_1d6836b8-92fc-11eb-930d-e9e6e3751f8f.jpg (4140x2760, 1.16M)

he secretly filmed a girl he was living with in their shared bathroom. and touched up little kids at the arcade he worked at