Meanwhile, in the normalfag dimension

Meanwhile, in the normalfag dimension...

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-221846~2.png (1080x1479, 930.22K)

hmmm they look like siblings ???

I don't get it
It looks like an unflattering photo of a happy couple

Stop idealizing romantic shit. You're just as bad as old cunty women that talk about lost lovers and shit. That dude in your OP is probably close to roping, just for putting up with her shit long enough to have a dinner date with her.

tl;dr women are called cunts for a reason we all suffer

I bet those desserts costed $50 each.

Yeah he probably had to pay $100 for something such a small quantity and probably didn't even taste amazing. Fancy restaurants are overrated honestly.

You're kinda right. Holy...

Attached: images (23).jpg (231x218, 9.58K)

Seriously. All I have to do is look at the kind of relationships my family members have and it brings me back to reality

Can't even imagine how much fucking money he spent on those little baby desserts to take this gay pic
What a scam lmao

Attached: 1644084448365.jpg (1024x768, 60.66K)

It's fucking cringe how guys like this will spent hundreds of dollars on shit like those desserts on a girl. This is why men are falling behind economically.

In some ways I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that we can't find someone. Cause it really sucks the life out of you.

You can just have casual sex. Yeah, most women are cancerous, just don't bond until you found a good one.

What the fuck is that on the plates? If I got served food like that, I'd shit and piss on the table and go home.

Probably some shit that tastes mid but the restaurants sell it for a high price acting like it's amazing so retarded normies like this guy buy it for their girlfriends.

I thought that was a bell pepper at first.

That's way easier said than done.

I kind of did as well but the chocolate syrup means it's a desert. Probably a mini cake or something like that.

Then work for it. Or find some other cope. Life isn't fair.

I looked that account up on IG. Her name's Raquel. She's a basic college bitch. She's probably in a sorority and he's probably in a frat.

Truth. I am a normalfag despite being 5ft 4 and trust me dating women isnt that fun

If you're a normalfag, what are you doing on here