Women hate thread

When I said I was 6'3 in my bio.

Attached: IMG_0358.jpg (1284x2778, 257.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seti.org/drake-equation-index
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women are attracted to attractive men
oh the misery

Women hate threads are interesting in r9k.
Either Incels get support and it becomes a woman hate thread or everyone dogpiles on the Incels.

>women are ONLY attracted to top percentile men

Fixed

Do you think it's hypocritical to judge women by looks yourself?

normiefags are busy in other threads outlining their easy-as-pie-15000-steps-to-getting-laid motivational programs

>men are ONLY attracted to top percentile women but they'll stick their dick on any hole, even if it's a guy's asshole

I would date a 5/10 retarded bitch like picrel. So don't say my standards are too high.

Attached: 1600138118472.jpg (1080x2220, 685.46K)

No because I'm willing to date a woman who is less attractive than me.

>women fetishize height
ftfy

I don't do it, and I've never seen a man being so obsessed with a single quality in women (one they can't change) to the point they bully the ones that don't have it.

There's no justification for being a shallow bitch.

if guys never committed to anyone you might have a point

I disagree, I have been attracted to conventionally unattractive women before.

A lot of the problems people face in this world could be solved if they started to take personal responsibility and stopped blaming everything else except themselves.

There are an endless list of things to be negative and miserable about, and you would be fully justified in those feelings.

But wallowing in misery does you no good. It holds you down and keeps you stagnant. You should instead strive to take action, even the smallest steps, day after day, will lead you somewhere positive.

Attached: 1644524893482.png (418x477, 375.33K)

Story time

>had GF of 3 years
>was good, decent, we were both in our 20s so young (i'm still in my 20s)
>always had a "guy friend" from school she would visit whenever she went back home (stays in England, i'm Irish).
>respected it, didn't want to be some clinger and besides, my career was on the up and up and if I ever found anything out, I knew I would have the strength to bail
>covid hits
>she moves back with her parents
>within the first week of this I just outright tell her that I don't trust either of us to remain faithful while we're in seperate countries (we planned to move in together when she finished Uni and got a job, she would come live in Ireland)
>told her we would go on a break and see if we could remain faithful even when we're not technically together
>was easy for me, genuinely cared for the girl so I could go out to bars with friends and wouldn't even consider looking around etc
>eventually she tells me she's at a birthday party with her family and doesn't get back to me until 3am slightly drunk
>can hear a blatantly muffled club music with a whole lot of people talking in the background, she's obviously in the bathroom
>she doesn't call me until 4pm the next day, telling me her phone died
>flat out tell her that I didn't believe her, what birthday parties last until 3am
>"Oh, it's a family party"
>this dumb bitch forgot her snap location was turned on and I could easily see she was at a club lmfao
>send her a screenshot of it and she gets enraged, says fuck it we're not even together, "why are you stalking me" etc etc
>just break it off, block her number
>she uses her friends number to text me saying she had fucked loads of guys when she got back home etc
>just ignore it, block her friends number
>recently moved to England (ironically, job took me there, nowhere near where she lives though) and found a coworker that I hit it off with and we're now together

I have no idea why women do this. They genuinely have no remorse holy fuck

Attached: 1636180634598.png (826x569, 701.93K)

I am 6'3 too. Why doesn't this happen to me?

Attached: 1634262795416.gif (498x466, 581.74K)

Bros it's over right? Only 39 women in this whole city I could potentially mate with.

Attached: mating_spreadsheet.png (377x207, 10.45K)

Get a better face famerino

Lol forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

Holy shit, how did you calculate compatibility?

>will lead you somewhere positive.
That is just bullshit idealism. The world is not a movie.

Have your life in basic order (job, car, your own place, etc) and don't be obese.

It's that easy.

If women shouldn't be involved in politics, why do their beliefs matter?

you have the heightfidence, just need to work on your faceonality now

>he's never seen males bullying women about a single attribute
What website do you browse?

I'm an unemployed neet and nobody seems to care on dating apps. I've found its literally just looks.

These are all rough estimates. But if I were to get more detailed I'd probably use a form of the Drake's equation seti.org/drake-equation-index
BIG assumption: if I make it to the final stage (attracted), it leads to compatibility

>Have your life in basic order (job, car, your own place, etc) and don't be obese.
Need to get these haha
True

>I have no idea why women do this
Genuine sociopathy. It's why they will never be leaders, they don't have clear goals like men do. They will throw out a good thing to live in the moment whereas most men keep their eye on the prize.

Lmao the only people shitting on incels are hamplanet she beasts. I saw the incel tear meetup photo those ugly mother fuckers should be Nagasaki blackpilled lmao

Are we really judging an entire gender based on what happens on a fucking image board?

And by what method do you decide that?

My sister told me that she walked out on a date from a guy she met on bumble simply because he was 5'8
She's 5'2
How the fuck is that fair?
Her current bf is 6'3 btw

Are we really judging an entire gender by a fish someone pulled on Tinder?

It's not, and you're right. But "somewhere positive" is not a place, or attaining some status, but a mental state.

Attached: wojak-wojak-sunset.gif (220x133, 81.94K)

It's OP. I've been having good results on Bumble. I used to be an incel but I looksmaxed and had some work.

Attached: IMG_0381.jpg (319x690, 70.2K)

Why would Chad ever go for a 5'2 hobbit? Men like this are going to ruin their sons lives

usually its just a pump and dump but it could also be relationship dynamics, short women with tall guys are freaks in bed, nothing is off limits for them because they really want to lock down a tall chad.

Height discrimination is not something isolated to OLD.

I can't get a girlfriend to save my life, but I have enough female friends to know how almost all of them are obsessed with this.

That's pretty unrelated honestly.

Hello sirs
Greetings
I want to say something very important so please listen sirs
I hate the women sirs
Thank you for listening and have a good day

Good that you found a new girl but never tell a girl you want a break.

You are attracted to you op percentile women and hit on them
>what is going on
t. Tucker Carelson probably

last sunday my uncle, aunt and cousins (3 girls) came over to watch the game. while we were eating i had to listen to my cousins and sisters discussing all the guys they had turned down. i personally knew one of them, and my cousin rejected him because he was "too short". he is like 5'10. all my cousins and sisters agreed. the tallest one of them is like 5'4 ol

If you had the ability to be more sexually valuable you would be as picky as you could be. Prove me wrong.

I'm not chadfishing those are my actual matches. I just can't commit to a relationship because I know the true nature of women.

Typical packycel