Why would women rather sell their dignity on the internet than pursue a husband who would love them and take care of...

Why would women rather sell their dignity on the internet than pursue a husband who would love them and take care of them?

Attached: C7988831-8C99-4071-B064-E4C25243443F.jpg (1125x608, 214.86K)

Will their husband make $700 in an hour? He will not. An OnlyFans Account will.

they were brainwashed by the jews, or scorned by men or have seen it happen
they would rather prozzie themselves to billions of men to have the dosh instead.

>SCORNED BY MEN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO SCORN MEN SINCE BIRTH.

dignity and honor is a male abstraction and means nothing in the face of getting money and sexual attention

Onlyfans
>shitton of EASY money
>validation (biggest factor for women)
>internet celebrity status (so social media with lots of followers, eg potential instagram influencer bonus, twitch streams)
>did I say easy money?
>independence (until she hits the wall)
husband
>wild card (things could go bad sooner or later)
>financial dependence
>less validation
>no more sluttiness (if man is worth their salt)
This is men's fault. Stop giving money to women on the internet, you stupid faggots.

Attached: 20220215_152622.jpg (1170x1395, 105.31K)

Guys come on! Almost everybody here if they were been female would've probably done it.

Choice 1
>work min 7.25/hr job for 40 hours MINIMUM a week, average 60+ hours to barely make rent in most major cities and towns that have jobs available, you can't pursue a husband because other males in your batting range are also working just as much. Males above you have access to higher class women, you cope with hookups. At no point can you maintain your "dignity" and havent even remembred it existed since you started working as a teen
option 2
>see your mother, dump your dignity as a teen and begin whoring online and IRL for money. Make enough money to improve your looks and get minor plastic surgery. Continue to whore online and IRL, oil barons fly you out to their home country to take their son's virginity and do a variety of tasks for 50k. Your onlyfans is making you 100-2000 a week to masturbate, post videos of you getting fucked, and to massage the egos of men and women. Tons of men that are higher class than you are trying to "rescue" you.

The only men and women who can afford traditional romantic lifestyles are those born to high income families.

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 6.64K)

because they can. they'd rather sell their pussies than let some dick tell them what to do. a lot of chicks are pretty defiant, like that.

Female Interpretation of dignity is different from male interpretation.

It's dirty yet "clean" money.
It's also getting normalized.
Remember before Yuno had an Onlyfans Acc before she went down.

No even then you can't afford traditional romance since unless you are a 11/10 supermodel women refuse to initiate conversation with you.

Because they can easily do both.
It is not and/or question in current year, OP.

women do not want relationships, romance means less than nothing to them, and the like making their own money. they enjoy being independent.

I feel like the answer fluctuates between individuals but if I had to *GENERALIZE* it's because most of those types truly cannot be sated with the attention of just one person and so seek the attention and validation through Onlyfans work. It's a fucked concept, not being able to be enough for someone you fell in love with, but I've seen it. Lived through it!

its not really that uncommon of a scenario, social media literally grooms women toward that exact behavior.

Prostitution is the natural state of women.

I don't necessarily think it grooms them, but that it moreso enables women who feel that way about themselves and their relationships to feel like what they're doing is the right way to go about it. Speaking from the experience I have, sometimes these people don't even want the attention, they just feel so insecure in their own life and body that they think it'll somehow cure them or make them feel better about the emotions they've been carrying with them. The thinking isn't there at all, it's not rational thought. If they just sat down for a moment and really got introspective, they'd quickly realize that objectification of oneself will only feel them more empty. But, most end up believing that it provides them with sexual liberation and the idea that they are strong or "a bad bitch"
Sorry to go on an incellular rant. It's just a topic I feel like I have insight on.

>a husband who would love them and take care of them?
Are you retarded? Genuine question.

Dignity does not exist under capitalism.

Attached: 1597969866993.jpg (480x480, 113.62K)

>I don't necessarily think it grooms them
it literally does. they get addicted to dopamine hits social media gives them, but they chase an ever increasing high. 10 likes turns to 100, 100 to 1000, 1000 to 10000 etc. and then they realize not only can they get that same validation, but you can also get PAID for it as well? OF is the next logical step.

That may be true, but these issues are preexisting within these girls GENERALLY. Social media feeds into that behavior and makes it worse, yes, and they totally get addicted to the highs of having some form of social media. It gives them some superficial feeling of gratification, but I'd say that it only amplifies that which already exists. Their insecurity or thirst for attention is like a magnet and Onlyfans or WORSE is what they inevitably latch onto.