Nobody will ever love me. A cute girl will never look at me and sincerely want to fuck me...

Nobody will ever love me. A cute girl will never look at me and sincerely want to fuck me. Love is literally a basic human need, and I'm deprived of it because of factors beyond my control.

Attached: sadman.jpg (550x550, 57.52K)

>because of factors beyond my control
nah

>you know what intel, just STOP being autistic and ugly, ok?
oh, ok

Economic factors are not in your control. Statistically speaking most people born in poverty stay in poverty. Looks are not in your control for obvious reasons. These are the two biggest factors to attraction, and you have no control over any of it.

most people use 'autism' here as a meme word denoting social awkwardness, which can be improved. it's also possible to work around actual diagnosed autism, although more difficult.

1) people in poverty reproduce all the time, you're a complete idiot if you think that's going to prevent people from finding a partner
2) looks are very much in your control, you can control your hygiene, how you dress, how you style your hair, how fit you are, how much you weigh, etc. etc. etc.

>people in poverty reproduce all the time
Not with anyone of quality. I want to date a cute girl I actually like, not a fucking obese woman with a rotting leg. Also even if you're in poverty you still need your own property and car to impress even the most grotesque woman, which most incels don't have.
>you can control your hygiene, how you dress, how you style your hair, how fit you are, how much you weigh, etc. etc. etc.
And all of that is immediately destroyed by a weak chin, or short height, or a skin condition, or a weak frame. All it takes is one factor to completely destroy you.

>obese woman with a rotting leg
again, you're a retard if you think men in poverty only reproduce with "obese women with rotting legs". but if your standards are super high while you yourself offer nothing of value to a partner, then yeah, obviously you're not going to get anywhere. but that is your own fault

>All it takes is one factor to completely destroy you
incel delusion made up to justify giving up; does not reflect reality. try actually interacting with people instead of reading bullshit in your little echo chamber, you shut-in retard

>incel delusion made up to justify giving up
Explain this

Attached: 1644231909556.png (717x518, 494.34K)

extreme example you cherry picked that has nothing to do with your personal situation

If you don't get approached by girls already then there's no reason to try since there's no indicators (being approached) that indicate that you'd have any kind of success.

>extreme example
Well fuck man, who are you even arguing against at this point? Obviously if you're a little bit unhygienic or bad with money you can do fine.

The people on Any Forums, and most incels by the way, are just like my pic. That's the point. That's why nobody loves me. It may be an extreme example, but it's our example. Why are you even arguing with me?

Attached: 4ab.png (680x535, 529.05K)

You could be the guy on the right and still be incel if you're a shut in but none of us are chads.

Okay that's like 5% of chads, so who cares? 100% of dudes that look like the left aint getting laid.

also incel delusional bullshit, for several reasons:
1) many women are shy and do not approach men
2) women in general are socialized to take a more passive role and let men approach them
3) you don't have to immediately like someone so well that you go out of your way to approach them in order to be like "well ok, sure, let's see what happens" if they take the initiative with you
again, the ONLY reason you hear defeatist talking points like this is because it's a justification to not try, incels don't actually want a partner, they just want to give up and wallow in self-pity

>The people on Any Forums, and most incels by the way, are just like my pic
fuck no they're not, they are delusional retards that tell themselves that their looks are irredeemably bad so that they don't need to try and can just wallow in their shitty lives

You realize that by denying basic facts of reality you aren't helping incels, or anyone for that matter? Sometimes there are people in life that are just fucked. Why can't you just accept that some people are dealt a bad hand?

you're the one denying basic facts of reality. some people are just fucked but that doesn't mean you're one of them. you just want to believe that because it's easier and absolves you of blame.

How do you KNOW that? Can you reach into my fucking webcam and look at me?

The problem is if I start listing off traits that are disgusting about me you'll just show me examples of people with ONLY that trait. So for example I'll say I'm short, and you'll show me videos of hot guys that are short. I'll say I have a weak chin, and you'll show me hot guys with excellent bodies that have weak chins. People like you don't take the culmination into consideration.

I don't know it for a fact but it is the most logical conclusion. Feel free to list the total set of traits you feel makes it impossible for you to find a partner. I'm sure there are things you can improve about yourself to make yourself more attractive that you are not doing.

>Think I'll visit a depressed loser board and just gaslight them to death, you know?

Attached: BB2K0tg.jpg (442x509, 27.5K)

Holy fuck you literally just skimmed over my post, you didn't address a single thing.

If I list off a bunch of traits about myself you'll isolate each trait and say "oh, if you spend insane amounts of money and time on this problem then you can fix it".

So for example, I'm fat. You would be 100% right that being fat is pretty easily fixable.

But oh wait, I also have a weak jawline, so I look like fucking Big Ed. If I lose weight then I'll still have a weak jawline.

I also have eczema, so my skin looks like beef jerky most of the time. I could spend hundreds of thousands of dollars looking for treatment, but that'd be like painting lipstick on a pig at that point.

What people like you WANT is for every single incel to become an entrepreneur. You have this delusional fantasy that we all could become rich billionaires, and we'll circumvent our flaws and use our status to obtain love. The problem is that's never going to happen.

Your advice literally fucks people up more than any incel propaganda. At least I'm among company here.

Attached: 1618169033142.png (623x516, 143.46K)

I'm not going to isolate each trait, I understand that there are multiple traits working against you. You're wrong that eczema takes hundreds of thousands of dollars to treat. Have you even talked to a doctor about it?

You're able to do plenty to improve your life without being a rich billionaire, you just don't want to. That's my point. So stop bitching. You can either be working to improve yourself and become someone who can find a partner, or you can accept that you're alone because of your own choices and be content with that. Don't tell yourself lies that it's beyond your control and then come whining here.

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE LITERALLY DOING IT

YOU'RE JUST BLATANTLY IGNORING MY POINT

I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S "SOMETHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT". IT'LL TAKE SO LONG TO FIX MY ISSUES THAT I'LL BE 40 AND TOO OLD TO FUCK GOOD PUSSY BY THE TIME I FIX MY SHIT.

YOU'RE LITERALLY THE "JUST LIFT BRO" MEME INCARNATE

Attached: original.jpg (750x735, 69.26K)

>wizard
I could be the boss of the company already, sit down.

Attached: 1633071101629.jpg (400x400, 16.81K)