Why do men hate women these days? And why do women hate men? This isn't normal guys

Why do men hate women these days? And why do women hate men? This isn't normal guys.

Attached: 1644192137873.png (1607x1421, 41.24K)

"I hate my wife" has been a thing for generations

im just doing unto others as theyve seen fit to do unto me

People forgot how to be compassionate. Everybody wants the most for themselves these days.

It was also mostly a joke. Yes, husbands and wives have arguments sometimes, but overall they still love each other.

>Why do men hate women these days?
Just look at the average woman and you'll see.
> And why do women hate men?
Just look at the average man and you'll see.

Most people are garbage. Who care that while 99% of men are utter craps, 99.5% of women are the same.

>Why do men hate women these days?
Because gynocentrism turned society against men
>And why do women hate men?
It's their nature, they literally prod men into conflict so that they kill each other. They hate peace and stability and they despise the fact that lesser males are allowed to survive.

Attached: 1643904207474.png (601x800, 211.81K)

>They hate peace and stability and they despise the fact that lesser males are allowed to survive.
I'd say the opposite. Only in period of peace and stability could women be as arrogant as they are.
In tumultuous time, women were nothing more than cattle. Even if you were ugly, if you were strong you could rape or kidnap women.
Do not forget that women are inherently weak and only have the power men offered to them

If that pfp is her face, she's throwing stones in a glass house

Attached: 4fkrwx.png (816x461, 145.06K)

That's a BERRY interesting question OP

Attached: soyberry.png (599x521, 55.81K)

>Even if you were ugly, if you were strong you could rape or kidnap women

Exactly, that is the type of world they prefer. Women are stuck in caveman mode. Love, honor, peace, cooperation are all creations of the male brain.

Surprisingly blunt and based take for a foid. She's got spunk, I'd wife her

>but overall they still love each other.
lol

Eugenics don't work if women are allowed to commit unrestricted cacogenics. Balding, most mental illnesses, IQ potential are all inherited from your matriline.

Gemme

Yep, that's how jokes work. I get it, that's it's hard for you to understand due to your asperger's, so please just believe me.

Almost every female who's ever lived has reproduced. Males are just the de facto eugenics variable

Relationships between men and women inherently don't work. It's only a lifetime of propaganda that convinced you otherwise. Why do you think prostitution and marriage existed? Men want something from women, women want something else from men and they're in direct conflict. Civilization is just buying mens loyalty and subjugation of women. By forcing women into marriage the man can civilize her and all sorts of customs were invented to facilitate this process. If women get their way civilization is inherently impossible because women themselves are uncivilized, they act as a manifestation of nature.
Every impressive civilization in history gave women very little freedoms and no public authority.

It's restricted by only mating with the best quality men.

This, honestly. White men are naturally gay and will never survive long term, they have no way of passing on their genes. They believe heterosexual love is impossible.

Men always hated women.
Women hating men or as they call it a reaction to misogyny is new.
I still think it doesn't matter.
Seems like as a society we're more and more going into singlehood.
A lot of people living alone seeing no worth in a relationship.
Maybe the Japanification of the West is really happening.

Heterosexual love is possible under the right conditions. Like it both people are delusional, or the social structure and customs are working very well to make men and women desire each other.
And keep coping, blacks and asians have always been sissies who go gay for a few dollars

I'm agreeing with you though. It's literally unsustainable to try to make white "males" heterosexual, they will always choose gay sex and negative birthrates.

Kys, blacks have the highest homosexuality rate

Doesn't solve the problem, if you want effective eugenics, you have to go the nazi route.

Did your girlfriend cheat on you with a black guy or something? lol

No Chang, I don't date trash.