Sex-havers of Any Forums, why do you keep coming here? Schadenfreude?

Sex-havers of Any Forums, why do you keep coming here? Schadenfreude?

Attached: qt127.jpg (767x1024, 76.82K)

This is like a trip to the zoo for them.
>mommy mommy hurry the incel exhibit is gonna close!
>..awww I wish they still had the poo poo pee pee frog

I do miss poo poo pee pee frogs.

Remember where I came from

To find fembots to have sex with.

ftw i will never fuck a girl hot as picrel

Attached: jk984G9X2BqIVFnXCSkC4Mxbz_Aa2QjXGJzyoeyDcuk.png (500x282, 87.76K)

ftw i will never fuck a girl

Actually it's good for harvesting titillating pics like yours OP.

I also hold out hope Any Forums will return to the midget croissant days or evolve past whatever the fuck it is now.

It's where I get the most honest human interaction.

Not sure if this applies to me. I've had sex, but only once and it was 7 years ago.
I can't really relate to anyone in any other place. Also I like the anonymity.

I've been coming here too long to just leave

believe it or not, r9k wasnt always a board swarmed with reddit reject incels.

I said this before and got called a newfag.

everyone is newfag. like op is always a faggot.

Sex doesn't cure a diseased mind desu

Attached: wb.jpg (2893x3582, 1.41M)

I'm still getting used to being a sex-haver as a 22 yo who's only recently lost khv status

how do you like your new state? elaborate how did you met her, did you admit you were a virgin etc

yea this
also i like to motivate people

Attached: gigabateman.png (827x817, 1.58M)

Because I was like 12 when I started posting here and I'll never leave for any reason. I was posting feels when you lil incel niggas were in elementary school

>how do you like your new state?
I've been changin a lot mentally in the last 6 months, overcoming some psychological barriers and being able to socialize much more fluidily with my coworkers and people in general, so I feel a lot like a normalfag now, despite not having close friends and going to parties all the time, etc. Finally being able to get pussy is just a consequence of that I guess.

>how did you met her
I work in a government department and she started there as an intern some 4 months ago. She's 2 years older than me. It's a male dominated environment and I was always touchy with my coworkers because that's kinda gay so it's funny. Well, anyway, the point is we started regularly chatting and she didn't mind me getting a bit touchy with her either and eventually she started going to my office after her shift and we'd just sit there cuddling and talking. That went on for a few days until one time we were saying our goodbyes, I kissed her on the cheek, but then she went on and kissed me on my lips. Of course being a khv I didn't know what to do and it was awkward. Regardless, next time I was better prepared and we made out in a more private area, I asked her out and we went on a simple date the next week. Date was good. She couldn't stay for sex that night so I invited her for another date next week and we went straight to a cheap hotel where we fucked for some 3 hours.

>did you admit you were a virgin etc
No, but obviously she noticed I wasn't very experienced. I was very nervous of course and had a hard time getting an erection, also had trouble putting it in. Went for oral before penetration though and I think she orgasmed, I could feel some strong contractions on her vagina with my tongue and she was thrusting her hips a lot. After a couple hours my prostate started aching and I had to finish myself off.

Attached: images (14).jpg (554x554, 20.77K)

*also I like to gaslight people

I've been an incel for a very long time so I identify with the culture.

Because sex has done nothing for me except make me even more miserable than I was before. I don't derive any pleasure from the knowledge that most people here are virgins, but it is irritating to watch these retards act like having sex is going to somehow fix their lives.

Attached: 1644763702148.png (640x800, 677.99K)