You didn't take the vaccine did right?

You didn't take the vaccine did right?

Attached: Captain torres.jpg (500x500, 48.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1cXOHaWvTkWt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no i did take the vaccine did right

People who took the vaccine are going to be mostly fine. The elites are using it to wipe out the rebels and free-thinkers, so everyone who refused to take it will die eventually.

Attached: frown cat.jpg (1080x1350, 177.11K)

Of course I took the vaccine, I am not a 80 IQ scared sheep.

> I am not an 80 IQ scared sheep.
So you your saying that taking an untested vaccine known to cause heart disease with high frequency for a virus with a 0.01% chance of death for healthy people with no pre-existing conditions.

Attached: PEPE.jpg (780x438, 36.73K)

>So you your saying that taking an untested vaccine known to cause heart disease with high frequency for a virus with a 0.01% chance of death for healthy people with no pre-existing conditions.

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

>untested vaccine that can cause horrible heart conditions
>untested virus that can cause brain damage
Both choices are pretty shit.

Sprite and Chicken Noodle soup

I think it's safe, I'm just too damn lazy to go get it.

>untested
It has been tested more than any other vaccine in history. It has FDA approval. Of all the desperate copes of antivax virgin incels, this is one of the dumbest.

>Nonsense shared on Facebook from retards
We live in an incredibly informed time compared to just twenty years ago, a time when medical researchers can share data live to the world. You can look in real time what discoveries are being made about the virus and the progress on new vaccines any time you want. That's utterly underrepresented in the last 6000 years or so of recorded human history. It's a miracle of the modern world.

You actively choose to ignore all of that and believe nonsense another D-student moron shared with you on Facebook that made you scared. You have the critical thinking skills of a fifth grader and the emotional stability to match. Spreading your gross disinformation aids no one and only hurts other people as gullible as you are. Please stop it.

My cousin has brain damage from corona.

based
vocaroo.com/1cXOHaWvTkWt

Are you sure that was not from the ventilator?

fuck no are you fucking loco

Attached: FG_Z5lZWYAoL8SR.jpg (1280x1280, 196.34K)

CRISP

Which one?
I took most of them, of course.
If you're talking about the covid thing, it isn't a vaccine, it's a poison.

Attached: 1643929278964.jpg (900x672, 85.94K)

>tfw had to take the vaccine otherwise id be out of my job and my home

Attached: B11EE24018AD4A89BA1ACBC86DDB247D.png (1041x1280, 974.55K)

Nope, and here's why.

I'm a circumcision victim and I want to get back at my parents for depriving me of what was mine. I'm not a defenseless infant this time.

Attached: f85.png (620x620, 374.18K)

Basically, I'm just not going to get it (the vax).
I know, UGH! I KNOW! I'M SORRY!
It's just that I'm not going to get it is all.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>blindly believing a screenshot from Any Forums
Reminder that antivaxxers:
>have an average IQ of 80
>are virgins
>have never had a job

Wait, aren't antivaxxers typically middle aged parents who countdown the minutes to their retirement?