Why are you all so cold hearted, bros?

Why are you all so cold hearted, bros?

Attached: 53A2D46F-18A4-448A-8275-C3D99B4E34D8.jpg (1284x920, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePkVB9GkXB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are you all so cold hearted, bros?
basically, men are trained to (as much as possible) ignore emotions as a decision making factor

How many people that frequented this board killed themselves? Do you care about them? Do they even exist in you world? So why should we care about you or any of us for that matter? When we get off from here we stopped existing for you. Every depression post, tevery slut seeking attention, every chads just disappears. We are only here in your world when you are here too, and this small window of time is not enough to make anyone truly care about each other.

A woman's tears are worthless.

Chad will do that because he has infinite options and your thoughts are meaningless.

Because your feelings are stupid, cumslut.

Attached: uiy54.jpg (495x660, 50.07K)

Women do not respect me who show emotions, and showing emotions is the same as having them.
So we do t express any emotions to keep our self respect.

I pour the milk first and that's FINAL!

fuck should I give a fuck what women feel unless it's my dick banging into their cervix

>sometimes people don't do what I want even if I cry, LOL

Brutally accurate

That's what society wants from men: cold machines that work without doing anything else.

Hell, the main problem normalfags have with us is that we complain about our shitty lives on obscure places in the net. They just want us to slave our lives away, stay silent and pretend that everything is alright.

I'm very ambivalent

this post actually refers to chad

Because when i acknowledge how i feel i get depressed, better to cover it up with ego trips and bravado and continue a vaguely successful life than risk collapse

The fact that this kind of dudes never have problems getting new girlfriends, sex or companions of any type, should tell women how little they actually care about the things they complain about.

If a dude will get everything he wants by just being attractive, why should he care about changing his behavior when it won't change anything?
Women need to realize that no man in the world is fighting for the privileged spot of being some average whore boyfriend (much less the ones that are in heavy demand). The threat of ending the relationship won't mean anything to them.

Women have never cared what my emotions were . Even when I was in a relationship and if you really want to turn them off ...cry. So why should I care about their emotions?

Hmm I wonder why
youtube.com/watch?v=ePkVB9GkXB8

Attached: 1614141900536.png (800x420, 483.42K)

>Women need to realize that no man in the world is fighting for the privileged spot of being some average whore boyfriend
they did the opposite though. thanks to introjection they brainwashed themselves into believing that 'bad boys' are sexy when its really just being attracted to chad and having to justify being treated like shit by him.

/thread
OKJNR

Nobody cares what I do, lol.

Why should I care about anyone else's emotions? They never gave any consideration to mine.

women are so cringe lmao

Women will cry if you're honest about not loving her new haircut. The same woman won't think twice about cheating on you.