Be me, curious bifag

>be me, curious bifag
>met some guy, sucked his dick
>didn't hate it. became his friend
>not interested in making out that's fucking gay
>learn to deepthroat just to give him better head
>give him regular deepthroat blowjobs for 3 years
gay guys have it pretty good why can't i just do this

Attached: B438B2F.jpg (1000x665, 80.68K)

>why can't i just do this
What get your cock sucked? Should be easy enough if he got you to suck his. Although I don't get why you would want to since you seem happy being a submissive cock slut.

i literally want to suck dicks but im only about half gay so its just dick sucking and nothing else

Do you do anything else that's gay with your friend?

I'm Bi and I get it. I was with a guy for a few years and we basically were just roommate bros who hung out, played vidya, and after our friends left would fuck like crazy. Most of our friends were clueless until the very end when he moved away and we figured fuck it.

It's really awesome to have a best friend who you also can get off with. I miss him a lot ;_;

I never understood the appeal of licking pussy and sucking dick. Why does anyone do it?

Attached: polite cat.jpg (900x900, 63.75K)

Because it's not something to understand, it makes people horny and that's it.

What's there to get horny about? People piss out of there, why would you want to get those body parts anywhere near your face?

For me, sucking dick is fun because there's something really satisfying about making another guy cum. And usually you get your dick sucked afterwards

Are you stupid or something? Do you think it takes logic to get horny? You look at a vagina and think
>ok I guess I'll get horny now oh well, I mean it's just the right thing to do, get up dick

>why can't i just do this
Uh, you already are? I mean, you did it and as as we know are still doing it. Congrats on answering your own question.

Attached: 1644213163472.jpg (2011x2975, 1.08M)

>why cant i just do this
>did it for 3 years
you know you fags really make me laugh

Attached: Moe_Greene.png (383x434, 250.46K)

Theres something hynoptic about sucking a big dick

>kissing a man is too gay
>but deepthroating a cock isnt
Internalized homophobia

Attached: images - 2021-07-10T192128.293.jpg (640x480, 52.42K)

wtf that's so sad. i hope one day i can have this desu

Attached: 97B1BBC2-3F67-4617-AFEE-6DB26AE20BE5.jpg (1024x955, 58.9K)

>we basically were just roommate bros
No, darling. You were literally boyfriends. Your denial is strong, so you don't see the obvious

How do I do this without being gay? I'm not attracted to normal guys but a fit twink would be fine.

Sucking a man's cock is gay, no matter how much cope you try to hide behind

How is it gay if he's a twink? Gay men are attracted to masculinity like huge muscles and beards.

Many gay men are attracted exclusively to twinks you absolute imbecile, just the act alone of sucking a cock is gay

I'm still attracted to women, it's just a fetish and only works if he's not too masculine so I don't count it. But if you're going to be that technical about it the act is gay

>How is it gay if he's a male
Gee user, I don't know

>I'm still attracted to women
>it's just a fetish
>only works if he's not too masculine
>I don't count it.

Attached: images - 2021-09-14T171102.682.jpg (739x415, 27.85K)