You will never live in a comfy japanese seaside town

>you will never live in a comfy japanese seaside town
What's the fucking point bros

Attached: 1623947957714.jpg (2268x4032, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VI9gRh35daM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't we make our streets narrow and comfy like that in the West?

henry ford

japan does seem comfy
would love to go wander the place for a few years just checking out obscure local places that arent on the tourist maps

>Place, Japan
landofthesettingsun.com
no this isnt an advertisment

Attached: grilljapan.jpg (585x524, 48.05K)

>tfw never get too witness giant seamonster rise from the ocean & destroy my entire village

Japan is nice to visit but bad to stay in, the society is pretty fuaarked and very unfriendly to foreigners
You could get a similar experience in Hawaii or another costal place, maybe a small town in Iberia or france
I've been to the canary islands, rome, and hiroshima (all times i visited the suburbs/outskirts) and if you get away from the massive tourist areas into the smaller tourist areas it's a similar experience, not in terms of language or culture but comfiness

>ywn experience living in a place with absolutely no niggers
What did He mean by this?

Car companies built infrastructure like this

yeah its so fugging over

Attached: Sonatine2.jpg (1070x586, 70.66K)

I'd rather be.in thailand but whatever works for you bud

I spent some time living and working there (not an English teacher) and never really had the problems people talk about. Most people I encountered were actually really friendly and chill with me. Maybe it's just down to looks or the way I speak Japanese or the fact that I took a lot of interest in non-weeb cultural stuff or whatever though.

I would love to visit this. I don't why, but something about japanese towns is so comfy.

no niggers there

Well I live in LA and can go to Manhattan Beach, looks a lot like that.

Attached: 333 21st Pl - Google Maps.png (1396x634, 1.2M)

I know it is a giant meme, but I swear, everything in Japan has such a nice atmosphere, I also love these train ride videos, they are so comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=VI9gRh35daM

Attached: FKxlH7nWQAUvSU-.jpg (1600x1942, 305.41K)

Live your current life well and maybe you'll spend your next one there.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

kek I knew it reminded me of something. I used to friends with a girl who lived in a house just like those, might even be one of the ones in the pic.

Reminder that this is what (((they))) took from white Americans. This is what you could have if there were no niggers or jews, anons.

Attached: merchant2.jpg (1536x2048, 159.25K)

Looks even more so higher up, as you're walking towards the beach. These are comfy car-free streets/passageways.

actually that one's an alley, those aren't on google maps

I agree with the general sentiment but not really, the wild parts of America are still as beautiful as anywhere and the manmade parts aren't old enough to have that ancient hand-carved comfiness that you get in Japan or other places with heritage. Even the parts that are mostly modern construction are built on ancient street grids or to traditional planning and aesthetic principles and stuff that we never had in America.