I believe I have found the least offensive outfit of all time as an american man

I believe I have found the least offensive outfit of all time as an american man
No one has objected to this one

In color psychology you want to wear blue to show that you're a subservient cuck, and then you want to avoid black because it's edgy. So you end up dressing like this, imagine this guy with brown shoes. Also, everything has to be very muted because you don't want to draw attention to yourself.

So far in casual settings and in semi-formal settings I haven't looked out of place yet or that I'm tryharding

Attached: 1635061000682.png (1200x1800, 1.1M)

word
thinking about wearing more polos and less shirts this season

What I have noticed is that wearing athletic clothes like white and gray tshirts under the polos don't effect the outcome

the cool high school teacher core

Well I guess I can't appeal to everyone
And it's impossible to appeal to someone who's purposefully trying to shit on you

Also I forgot to mention: I don't know if long hair vs short hair works because I only have medium hair, but holy shit do not keep your hobo beard

This is how I dress at work.

i don't think i'd do that. people just seem to resent me for wearing button-up shirts, for some reason. when i wear a t-shirt or a polo they're less negative. i honestly just want to kill them all for being stupid, shallow, shit-eating consumerist, perverted, moronic, subhuman pieces of worthless human garbage, but all i can do is wear clothing that will provoke a less hostile reaction, in this day and age where men are bad and rich people are bad but poor people are also bad and everybody's bad except for the most completely bland, non-descript, faceless, nothing, nobody, reactionary, shit-flinging monkey people

Attached: redwojaksurroundedbynpcs.jpg (1608x900, 277.94K)

drop out of society. nothing matters, not a single thing you said matters

Now he's offensive to everyone.

Attached: over.jpg (1065x1800, 473.98K)

Well that's the thing. Button up is "too formal", but tshirt is "too informal". Also, don't be like the other faggot, don't drop out of society unless you don't want money or the possibility of blending in with normies. Obviously if this shit didn't matter then you could get to a point where you could hold a girl's hand without it.
You want to look exactly like the tax bracket of people that you work with, and you want to look subservient to whoever's the next guy up like your manager or your professor or whatnot. I bet this guy's manager wears something like a button down and a tie.

It's a stock photo, you don't have to make that point on a photo I was using to illustrate an example of clothing with
Also no, height>looks so here let's make it actually bad. Wow, look, now he's uber fucked, right?
Well my point is that what he's wearing is the least offensive that I've managed to find.
t. short 5/10

Attached: 1639546356922.png (977x1747, 867.04K)

I've actually found that everyone treats me better when I wear a white button up shirt, a leather belt matching moderately expensive leather shoes or boots and a kind of expensive pair of chinos. Similar to this but the outfit I usually wear is khaki pants, also minus the sunglasses and bracelet.

Maybe I look more attractive that way or they just assume I am in a higher socioeconomic class and more educated.

Attached: fbc6496ac95c015ebf67ea03ca3bb943.jpg (680x1100, 90.97K)

It's not subservient, it's nonthreatening. Totally different.

Everything else is spot on. Never have a nicer watch than your boss, never look like a try hard.

You must be tall

I'll have to keep the distinction in mind

I'm only 5'8.5" but I've recently become slender and wear tight rather than loose-fitting clothing so it might give the impression that I am taller.

Yellow or cream would be the weak/subservient color in my mind. It's a light and weak color. You can't have a "bold" yellow in the same way you can have a "bold" blue. Yellow can only ever be bright, never bold.

My position expects a button up and has two roles. Black dress slacks in the office if I need to look like I am getting shit done, brown khaki if I am with a client and making sales. It s worked very well for me, and your post mostly mirrors my experience.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (269x400, 9.38K)

i've gone outside twice in the past week, lol. i just don't feel like being harassed by literal subhuman animals. i don't need their fucking bullshit.

nobody is harassing you because of a black t shirt

a shirt like this is not too formal, it's casual.
> Also, don't be like the other faggot, don't drop out of society unless you don't want money or the possibility of blending in with normie
i don't though. i want them all to die. i'm not just saying that.
>Obviously if this shit didn't matter then you could get to a point where you could hold a girl's hand without it.
i refuse to participate in this culture, i refuse to date because i hate society so much. most girls don't give a fuck what i wear because i'm good-looking, i've gotten laid wearing fucking hand-me-downs from my dad or literal rags that were falling apart.
>You want to look exactly like the tax bracket of people that you work with, and you want to look subservient to whoever's the next guy up like your manager or your professor or whatnot. I bet this guy's manager wears something like a button down and a tie.
what you wear inside of and outside of the workplace are two different things. what, i'm supposed to be a walking advertisement of my socioeconomic status? that's what clothes are supposed to express? clothes are fucking clothes dude, i don't understand the imaginary identifications people form or try to express with their clothing. i think that they're retarded

Attached: goods_67_440373.jpg (1600x1600, 109.02K)

people hate dark colours. dark = bad light = good. that's how racist they are, they're racist towards dark clothes. they're afraid of clothing. even clothing signifies scary shit to them. they're mentally retarded cowards who are afraid of everything and live in fear of the boogeyman.

Attached: Fireworks-175415715-large.jpg (1716x1200, 134.77K)

>Any Forums is so autistic it needs a guide to min-max dressing normally
>and it still hilariously fails to look like any normal person

lmao holy shit high school gym teacher core
No joke the only person who I've ever seen dress like that was an actual FBI glownigger and he had oakleys on top of the whole dark polo + slacks getup. The only thing missing was the FBI raid jacket but that was probably in his car.