What is Any Forums's opinion about nonbinary people?

What is Any Forums's opinion about nonbinary people?

Attached: download (14).jpg (303x166, 4.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1e9If7Q0PM0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retarded but the females can be cute

voca.ro/1e9If7Q0PM0M

I'm fine with them, but the they/them pronouns sometimes trip me up. My best friend is NB but I sometimes accidentally call them a he. They don't really mind though

>nonbinary
>females
Don't get me wrong I agree with you
I'm the exact opposite way I am turned off by the "girly" look

NTA but why did you say "Don't get me wrong I agree with you" to that user? He said the nonbinary females can be cute, as in, females that identify as nonbinary. He isn't attracted to men. You can't identify out of your birth sex by wishing it to be so. Hope this helps.

they're narcissists. i hate gender too but they've just set up a weird anti-gender that's just as oppressive as the gender norms they seek to defy

Im waiting on hexadecimal people.

yeah i think i have a fetish for it or something. if a girl is wearing like pink heels and lots of pink makeup pink dress it really gets my attention

Exactly. The pronoun shit is kind of like a religion. It's forcing us to participate in it by making us use they pronouns. I don't believe in that shit and I shouldn't be forced to be a part of their narcissistic religion. I won't call a Jew God's chosen, I won't call a white person black, I am a free American and I can think whatever I want

It's not enough that you have a whole board to yourself. You have to ruin this one for over 5 years straight.

It's so fucking stupid,there's no such thing as a "non binary person",people,animals,fuck even plants are different males and females have obvious differences yet this people claim to be "non binary" this is something sooo fucking dumb but the funny thing is that there are actually people who identify as this LMAO Like I'm gay myself but i can't stop laughing knowing that there are people out there who claim to not be neither male nor female hahahahaha wtf with that?

Attached: 1634224017357.gif (360x270, 1.79M)

I knew what he meant was agreeing with him that they're cute but found his word choice ironic
I could have been more clear but I'm too tired to really care at this point

It's just a bunch of autism and narcissism. These people are so obsessed about their identities and how they are perceived only those type of people care that much.

Lots of different viewpoints here I like it

i actually used to go by they/them when i was like 14, when i was a virgin and a narcissist. that's how i know they're narcissists, permanently stuck at the latency stage.
> I don't believe in that shit and I shouldn't be forced to be a part of their narcissistic religion.
you shouldn't be forced to, it's retarded.
>I won't call a Jew God's chosen, I won't call a white person black, I am a free American and I can think whatever I want
i mean, that's the spirit.
crazy how they can call you whatever the fuck they want but you can't call a fag a fag, a woman a woman or a man a man.

retarded attention seeking fucks. I wish I never have to meet one irl

no way they made a wario pride flag

i think being nb and going by they/them is fine but it seems to lead to this kind of autismo shit

Attached: B5A8DBF0-9C21-444C-B073-BB3C6E09C61D.jpg (1125x645, 251.96K)

Am close to many, have known openly NB people for like.....20 years now. Not a big deal, do not care

Chinese internet addiction camp

I don't mind them, I'm friends with an enby and holy shit are they cute, they're a 8.7/10 asian qt, they look like a loli, and they like cute stuff. As daru would say "LEGAL LOLI FOR THE WIN".