Alcoholism general

>are you an alcoholic?
>drink of choice?
>how much do you drink per day?
>how long have you been an alchie for?

Attached: 1644345190142.png (500x522, 82.66K)

>are you an alcoholic?
no, fuck drinking, alcohol is devil juice

did you grow up with alcoholic parents? most people who say what you said seem to have.

no, but i became a stoner last year and its not great.

What's the definition of an alcoholic?

>are you an alcoholic?
Sorta, it's waning now
>drink of choice?
Absinthe
In my prime I'd go through about half a bottle of whiskey a night but now I can make a 375mL of absinthe last a few weeks
Since I turned 21 and could buy it myself

>are you an alcoholic?
No.
>drink of choice?
Homemade fruit liquor. My last batch is cherry.
Before, i used to drink 2L of strong (50%) liquor per month. I had some unrelated health problems and i stopped for a year.
Now, i drink maybe 2-4 glasses a month.
I haven't.
Why am I on this thread?
I dunno.

>are you an alcoholic?
Probably

>drink of choice?
Prefer the cheapest box wines because neetbux

I drink around 6-9 liters of 13% wine a week.

It started gradually but I'd say 4 years of alcohol abuse

being a stoner is better than being an alcoholic.
t. knower
you drink too much on a regular basis.
never tried absinthe. good for you on cutting back, im working on that

>being a stoner is better than being an alcoholic.
I sure hope so. I'm not really happy about it lately though.

>never tried absinthe
It tastes pretty good especially mixed with tea, so it burns less and still has a pleasant flavor
>good for you on cutting back, im working on that
You can do it user, just keep looking at how much you spend on alcohol and remember how you feel the morning after

>are you an alcoholic?
Yes
>drink of choice?
Alberta Premium
Used to be a 2-6 of Alberta Premium but I'm going sober
About 4 years now

Depends on the definition or who's defining it.
Few ways of looking at different alcoholics probably more but I'd say these are the big three most fall into
>Non functional
drink until they pass out and as soon as they wake they drink
>Semi functional
Drink heavily but functional enough they manage to have a multiple DUI still drive and somehow have a job
>Functional
Drink heavily have a job function normally
Binge drinking probably falls into this

>are you an alcoholic?
yes

>drink of choice?
beer and cheap whisky but I drink just about everything

about 3 drinks a day (1L of 5% beer or equivalent)

I started drinking in high school back in 2006 but I've been a daily fullblown alcoholic for about 5 years now.

>>are you an alcoholic?
Idk. I get tipsy often, but never drunk.
>>drink of choice?
Redd's
>>how much do you drink per day?
I buy a twelve pack weekly.
>>how long have you been an alchie for?
Some number of years now, but at varying rates of drinking. I drank at a third of this rate for a while.

weed gave me schizophrenia that could have laid dormant for my entire life otherwise, plus its more addicting and its effects are way worse. i function better on some alcohol as opposed to my full function while on weed being 'sit and watch youtube'

yeah i mean weed definitely isnt great for you mentally, especially when you abuse it. i dont know about weed being more addicting, it probably varies from person to person. gonna disagree with on the effects of weed being worse than alcohol. alcohol will kill you while weed wont. alcohol also lowers your inhibitions which can fuck you over in a number of ways. i function better on alcohol too, but ive also been black out drunk and throwing up all over myself from alcohol, whereas with weed if i get too high i just get really nervous, but im not on the verge of death. also driving high is ez whereas driving drunk is a bad idea.

>are you an alcoholic?
Yes
>drink of choice?
Anything I can get my hands on. Usually glen's vodka or kraken black spiced rum
half a bottle to a bottle, depends what i've got to hand. went through crates at a time of beer and cider
about 2-3 years

Attached: depression.gif (356x279, 743.86K)

krakens the shit. not really a big fan of rum but kraken is in my top 5 liquors. plus its got a higher abv than most rum. what kind of beer did you drink? i switched over from cheap vodka to beer a couple months ago. i can drink 15 beers in a night and if i pace myself i dont get super fucked up, but if i drink a 5th of liquor in one night ill probably throw up and be drunk for most of the next day

Yeah Kraken's my premium painkiller when I can get it. When it comes to beers, honestly I wasn't too picky. Fosters, Tennents and Miller was generally what I had most of the time, and Henry Weston's is a cider I very much enjoy.

thanks friend. i dont really get physical effects the morning after, but my anxiety is stupidly high