Why don't you just be funny? Women love that shit

Why don't you just be funny? Women love that shit

Attached: FKtdNC7UYAIGNjI.jpg (750x824, 104.32K)

I'm told I'm one of the funniest people that they've ever met all the time but I've never dated

because I hate everyone
especially you

Reminder that niggers are not human and will never be human. If you are a shitskin then you are a subhuman monkey and a plague on every other race.

Attached: 1350.jpg (800x384, 40.96K)

I always make my aunt laugh but she never jumps my bones

based
persistence, king

>Reminder that niggerrs are not human and will never be human. If you are a shitskin then you are a subhuman monkey and a plague on every other race.

Attached: 1644981186968.gif (1200x720, 1.67M)

>Why don't you just be funny?
I am.
>Women love that shit
True.
But they aren't fun themselves.
I like having fun with my friends but with women it's so unilateral you feel like you're a clown entertaining her.

I'm funny but before that, I'm proud.

Keep seething, monkey. How does it feel knowing that every other race in the world hates you? How does it feel knowing that if other races stopped giving you gibs your subhuman race would disappear off the face of the planet. How does it feel knowing that the world will celebrate with happiness when we finally slaughter you monkeys once and for all?

Im setting the stage but I accept if it never goes anywhere. I called her a hottie anyway. Based

>How does it feel knowing that every other race in the world hates you?
Huh. Strange, you would think if you hated someone you wouldn't want to talk about them. Yet you talk about blacks constantly.

You need more than just being funny
Being funny just means they'll be comfortable around you

I'm black and i'd rather return to monke than stay in this god-forsaken hellhole you call a society, pal.

Don't worry, your brain isn't advanced enough to handle civilization anyways so the process of returning to your monkey inner self shouldn't be too difficult kek. Better to just hang you and your "people" from trees though, wouldn't want all that fertile land in Africa to be wasted on animals (:

You seem to be pretty confident to proudly and boldly claim stuff like that pal.
Do you mind telling me in which field are you working?

>see black man more successful than you
>start seething
How embarrassing.

Happily retired and waiting for the time to come where we finally delete your race from the Earth. Believe it or not that kind of work is more beneficial to humanity than anything you ever worked on in your life, monkey. Tell me why don't you fuck off back to Africa since you hate civilization so much? Seems like you know who your superiors are and who to leech off of (:

>Happily retired
Yeah right.
You're just a NEET as I have expected.
No old timer would write like you do lad.
And I'm working as a molecular biologist in a lab to work against lymphomas.
And you seem to lack the cognitive abilities to imagine i'm anything but living in america. I'm not interested in your shithole.

Do you have nothing better to do other than argue with people online? I was just trying to have fun being racist and you had to ruin it with your back and forth. Black people really take the fun out of everything ):

Attached: sm.jpg (412x371, 32.23K)

>Do you have nothing better to do other than argue with people online?
It's 6a.m here and I can't sleep.
Seeing you're giving me a good amount of (You), feeding you is the optimal way to stay entertained.
Sorry bro.

>just jestermaxx 24/7 as her free entertainment bro
no, fuck that

Attached: istockphoto-147089344-612x612.jpg (467x612, 37.84K)

It's 12AM where I am and I just like to self hate around this time to cope but you made it kinda not fun I'm not going to lie. You suck so bad it's unreal.

Attached: B343D558-BB3C-428C-BFEE-417A8C30C548.jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)