Letter thread

fresh new phot editons
edition

Attached: how-to-write-a-letter.jpg (1501x801, 225.96K)

Yeah, good on you. To be fair, though, I was only throwing it out there for consideration. I probably wouldn't have actually gone through with it even if it received the greenlinght. It was mostly thrown out there because I just wanted her contact for myself, so a semi-scheme to conceal the real scheme? Idk. My mind can't remember the details. All I know is that I really wanted to talk to her myself. It wouldn't be the first time I've taken a trip to the dark side of deception in order to get close to someone myself. Idk if you remember the story with the girl and her server and the mass deception and all the cloak and dagger shit I did just to confess my sins mere hours later like a fucking beta due to the overwhelming guilt once I was successful in pulling it off? I may have the strategic mind of Machiavelli and can channel his spirit from time to time, but thank fuck I don't have his heart.

My heart is gold? R-right?

Attached: EE41C40B-41F7-4784-A1E6-4E8E851F9908.jpg (432x480, 26.07K)

when wil new fresh dediton me come out

cumming with someone feels so fucking good

Previous thread OP forgot

When you stop playing up the misspellings when you are nowhere near drunk enough to warrant that many or those types of typos, that could be a sign of growth. Just tell us you're drunk as fuck and we will have the context. You don't need to type like a tryhard teenage girl trying to impress someone by pretending to be trashed, it is excessive. There is drunken disregard for a typo here and there and refusing to be fucked to go back and correct it, and there is typing like an idiot on purpose to highlight "Look guise I'm so waaaasted right now!"

sorry for rude but that shit is grating. even if you happened to be a minor or something and your ego is so in control that there isn't a huge difference between acting like a poser and being genuine because in your reputation-obsessed brain, being fake IS being as genuine as possible it is still cringe bro. get a grip bro. you have a long life of embarrassments ahead of you i promise so let's just nip this one in the bud

if only you knew how i lived life now. i hope your dumb ass is keeping up

Attached: 1596650018737.png (559x559, 276.46K)

sorry sakeanon i really could have said it nicer but sometimes after a long day of working customer service my body can LITERALLY only produce disdain for mankind for a solid hour or so. ill fuck off until my vibes arent

i had some food and im not as drunk anymore now, though i may be later.
let's say i was larping. let's say it was an act. wtf would it even matter? i tricked some random people i will never see into thinking i was drunker than i was? oh wow what a sin.
the reality is i am aware that im making a lot more typos when im drunk but i dont feel the need to correct them on a site like this while drunk. wtf would be the point on spending extra effort like that?

think my manager finally heard me repeatedly whispering "die" under my breath at my desk today. need a new form of aut cope bros

there is also a strong element of age regression in my drunken self. the feeling brings this out and it feels so nice to let go like that. no stop trying to fucking ruin my coping mechanisms they're all i have.

>perfidious, very such
But look at in what capacity it arises. It's only because nobody ever gives me a proper chance. They always write me off before knowing the real me; much like how you did.

Hmm, now why would you be the ten of cups? That is interesting. What is that a reflection upon?

Hey schizos,
Please gimme some love.
J

nah yr totally right, me being annoyed by the display doesnt mean you were for sure faking it, i guess thats just the way my crotchety judgement brain tries to rationalize, "there is no way they type THIS stereotypically white girl wasted when drunk so it is ok to tell them to cut it out because they *can* cut it out. bcos its an act" but shit dont always work like that lol

i am also instantly a thousand times more accepting and understanding if it was the equivalent of a typed baby-voice a la age regression mixed with a little bit of drunkspeak. that brings an entirely different intent and purpose. i was annoyed by you if you were laying it on thick for no good reason. you have a good reason. & in a way acting annoying or like a poser comes from the same basic need to feel loved, like you fit in, etc for most people now that i think of it so i was being shitty from the start which i knew and disregarded for the sake of releasing some steam from my metaphorical emotional pressure cooker but i do wish to acknowledge that that is shitty, bottom line, because i am you and you are me and transferring negative emotions from me to you doesnt really get rid of them. sorry again letterpal i need a nap and a half

Why did that trigger you so much, though? What did it tap into? It obviously tapped into something, like some kind of core emotional wound or trauma. Have you ever acted similar to how you perceived them as acting? Perhaps done so yourself and felt shame over it? So they reminded. It might be worth exploring, user.

Have some love, J

-Schizo

Satan,

You magnify your kingdom and all we see is how your people are so gay. So astray. How they don't breed at replacement rate. Your time is short and you know it! Pill popping without fulfillment is how you show it. When has therapy worked for anyone? Not one of your children is happy with their portion and they will die before giving birth, or simply get an abortion. Wickedness is being done in by its own right hand. Incels don't stand a chance. Stacey knows best and she makes Chad Dad. Don't be sad; The Kingdom comes. The knock out blow has already landed, the bell has already rung. Jesus Christ has already won. No ten count. Time is slowing as the body falls to the earth. The vultures gather for a feast beyond words. To devour the living dead. You know them by their worth. How do you measure a man? By the seeds he casts in the dirt.

-Crocodile

Attached: sketch-1597189607324.png (352x270, 77.86K)

Ty frend

Attached: 1621140359848.png (600x600, 671.92K)

Journals do exist. So, you can't keep using that excuse forever. You know why. Face the truth, whore. Know that you won't find the greater in this place, just the dirty. The fleeting and meaningless. So, why?

For what higher purpose do you delay? How long now? How long more?

Is it just slow?

Michael,
I thought you ruined my perspective on what love truly was and that I wouldn't find anyone after you. I never thought the day I'd actually come to resent you for what you've done and that we'd walk our separate ways. Maybe you're right...maybe we were never meant to be after all. Maybe you've long forgotten me in the mist of life but I've stayed the same. The only difference is is that you're not here anymore and I've moved on. I have hope that this might be the one, more hope than I thought I had in you. Good-bye forever.
A

I don't miss you at all. Not anymore, at least. There were times I did. There were even times I was in torment and tried desperately to rekindle things. It took me a while to understand that we can be attached to bad things.

You were a fucking awful friend, and I am so very thankful you never had any desire to try again.

I should have realized sooner how much your words meant nothing. I actually believe them. Some people just can't be trusted. I know you didn't lie intentionally and your heart made you believe it was true, but your heart was apparently a liar. Farewell to you, too.

I wonder how long until this goes poof.

why was I an awful friend? because I disagreed with you occasionally? because I didn't apologize for sharing my thoughts? maybe you don't like me but that doesn't make me "bad".

Your words equally meant nothing. You left me when I tried everything I could to make things work. In the end, I loved you more than you loved me and that's what fucked me over. I resent you with every fiber of my body for your betrayal.