You all can do it. You just need to stop that endless cycle of self-pity...

You all can do it. You just need to stop that endless cycle of self-pity. It's pathetic and it's the thing holding you back.

Attached: 1644815314889.webm (438x368, 606.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1HjYEZDSL3Me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've already done it. I'm bound to this place by my bad karma. Pray for me and maybe I'll finally escape.

Where the fuck did you see me pity myself? I absolutely don't do that.

voca.ro/1HjYEZDSL3Me

In all seriousness is the guy famous or something?

How does a couple that looks like that form...the girl is thin and attractive which is a rarity in itself and the guy is like an ugly bastard from hentai.

Does she have a ugly bastard fetish or something?

Nice dubs.
I've seen couples like this all the time. The guy looks pretty confident with her. He probably hasn't "blackpilled' himself into an inescapable mindset which makes you so unlikeable that there is no chance. Self pity is terrible.

I think it turned out that he used to be in jail for fraud and before that he was very in shape and just got fat.

is he a youtuber or something? he sort of gives off that vibe of being like an anime youtube or video game youtuber.

He looks big, I'm small. I even have a symmetrical handsome face with nice eyes but it doesn't matter because my head and other parts of my body just lack the mass and bone density. I've basically taken the pill that most women admire strength and a certain size of proportions. Like if you put my head up against most men mine would be smaller.

well the other problem is I don't have a deep voice, not a light voice either, it can go between deeper and lighter but its probably lighter on the spectrum

A girl would date a 30 year old who lives with his parents, can't hold a conversation, and has no future as long as he isn't self-pitying?

>felonious chad
>builtfat "nfl player" build
>internet celebrity
Makes sense then.

What holds me back is my job bros, I dont get how people live like this, full time work takes up all your time

I just want to see what excuses they'll bring up this time.

Unironically yeah.
Are you not aware of the stereotype of women dating losers? It's all over movies for a reason.

You are believing made up stories by random people on the internet. They don't know shit about the guy, but you want to believe the stories so you can continue to self-pity your way through life.

>thinking getting a GF will actually change anything
And you don't seem to understand, a shame you seemed an honest man.

Who are you talking to? OP?

Those are jewish director self-insert fantasies.
>cute white girl dumps her Chad bf for an ugly jew wagie airport worker with no personality

Attached: 1632295324510.jpg (259x384, 17.85K)

Have you gone to college user?
I have. You see it all the time. 18/19 year olds love the 30 year old boomer for some reason, even when they have no prospects at all.

He is, its Mutahar. Im genuinely confused on how he got a girlfriend. Its just a cherrypicked example anyway.

those 30 year old guys are the same type of guys who got girlfriends when they were young, the incel-types are out of luck.
But it is true that they do go for slightly older guys in their late 20s or so because they feel more mature.

I really wonder why you are so self-defeating. Do you like how it feels? You warp your whole worldview and convince yourself that you are right but for what gain? Your personality becomes unlikeable and it all ends up become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Lmao. Impossible unless you are rich or famous

>and it's the thing holding you back.
What do you care?

Attached: d602088bb20aa83446f8085e4d7fa388.jpg (600x739, 55.46K)

Because it's annoying seeing the same type of thread day in and day out in this website. It's pathetic.

he is obviously fat but at least he is big, that's better than being 6 ft 160 lbs skinnyfat who is rather skinny than fat
but what's worst is my brain, my harm reduction mechanism is too strong

>Because it's annoying seeing the same type of thread day in and day out in this website
So get off the website then you dumbshit kike.