Why are eceleb women like this?

Why are eceleb women like this?

Attached: tenant.jpg (1080x1174, 206.71K)

why are ecelebs?

normally, im quick to express my distaste for proud shameless e-celebrities with the personalities of my unwashed gooch

but that thot is vegan. poki is infact vegan, or she was a couple years ago. and i respect her not hurting animals. so im not going to flame her

Attached: 1454969213852.jpg (1000x793, 616.03K)

she is obviously but hurt for being a 2/10 that needs 4h of makeup every morning to be presentable for her tier 3 subs

Hitler and Stalin were vegan btw.

>makes 750k a year
>more money

I get 53 Mil a year for doing literally nothing. I could buy every store around this whore just to ban her from shopping, and it would mean nothing to me.

anyone know where she lives?

Why buy the stores? Just pay to have her banned.

Im not hot enough for twitch to take my money I could maybe get my dad or grandfather to but theyd just think im retarded.

I always knew Hitler was based, but I didn't know Stalin was too.

better than maya. maya was like the college bicycle at cal poly.

Imagine having the maturity and stunted emotional growth to be capable of saying or posting something like this (on twitter or anywhere) as a 25 year old

whos going to chastise them for it, OP? The answer is nobody, not anyone in numbers or that matters anyway, and since nobody is rebuking them for this gross narcissistic behavior they will continue doing it. It's that simple.

Simps inflate their narcissistic egos

I mean if this is the most unflattering photo someone could dig up of her she is pretty lucky. I have way worse.

>gets a nigger banned for bullying her
>immediately jumps on his BBC
lmao

>53 Mil a year
i make 7.5k a year as an engineer
life truly sucks

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.png (223x158, 7.35K)

sure thing, user. you could do that with all that money you have for realsies

>and i respect her not hurting animals.
you're not hurting animals if you don't adhere to a vegan diet. unless ofc you hunt them yourselves or pre order meat or some shit that no one does

the entire west has been psy opped into brain broken territory about blacks and racism. Your average normal westoid would rather suck nigger dick than to be perceived as a racist by his peers - and I wish I was joking.

Attached: niggerlol3.png (1213x744, 208.43K)

buy me a game on steam
>not original
that's funny