Why do women like bad boys?

I mean come on, this judge was blowing him kisses during trial. Is it the BBC or the sense of danger?

Attached: 15-27-1.png (1289x811, 855.78K)

dude take your gay ass bbc spam cancer to Any Forums
bad boys doesn't even imply race to begin with
i'll show you a "bad boy" if you ever get within 10 feet of me you little bitch.

Just wanted to say that I hate niggers with every fiber of my being and I hope they all die a painful death.

he looks like a clown

Oh are you gonna be a naughty boi and show me your pooper? Daddy's home and hes about to drop the hammer bby.
>hoping
Meanwhile this dude was literally remanded to the judges chambers after an outburst. Why would he need to go to the judges chambers? I think you know the answer to that.
In Clown World, the Bozo is king.

Neither. Most of us just have a softer side but hardened exterior to navigate our environment. Faggots like
cannot fathom this because their conceptualization of "bad boy" entails psychopathy, which isn't the case for the bad boy trope. Just be you and be interesting. That's it.

I would say the guy in OP was a psychopath considering what he did. So why was the judge so hot for him?

awww she liked him so much she sent him to prison for the rest of his life

Attached: ron.jpg (1053x317, 46.18K)

The only language anyone understand is violence.

Attached: 16546541651.jpg (1280x720, 80.47K)

That's talking about the case, not her personal feelings. Notice she doesn't make a comment about him. She has to go with what the jury decided, you know.
But she had the ballif take him to her chamber, not once but twice during proceedings. You don't think that's fishy?

ok so she fucked him in more ways than one
not like her old vag is worth all that

>i-its not l-like i-i wanted to f-fuck her y-you st-stupid baka!
Can you be less obvious about your sour grapes?

shes not good looking she lacks youthful features and looks like a man caked in make up
that hole is not worth life in prison lol

Attached: OLD.jpg (274x263, 9.38K)

Like you wouldn't a firm but fair dommymommy who makes loads of money.
Just come out of the closet already.

Attached: Michelle-Sisco.jpg (200x300, 10.31K)

she looks a bit better in that pic
but no i dont want a dommymommy that would crypto gay

there's a herb, and it grows in all fields

Attached: blacked2.png (720x701, 111.02K)

>get some of dis dik
>judge him guilty based on the facts of the case
>put him in the pen forever
>get more of dis dik on conjugal visits
seems like this judge done broke a buck

This is Any Forums, are you ok?

Thank god for that herb and the fields in which it grows

Attached: blacked6.png (1897x6007, 1.67M)

women love what they cant control or what they think they cant control or have no power over, stop being dumb

Attached: _118659740_191111191_2917856678426713_8829544476752343749_n.jpg (1024x576, 70.12K)

It's the appeal of being the one special girl who can make him be nice as well as the excitement and drama of when he's not nice. Also it comes with confidence and pseudo-maturity which girls find sexy.

There is no rational reason why, remember that foids have prehistoric brains meaning they are still mentally female chimps, and female chimps select for male chimps meaning violent psychotic brutes(there is no such thing a chimp nice guy btw).