R/ASKWOMEN: WOMEN "DON'T GIVE A FUCK" ABOUT INCELDOM @ 26% MEN CELIBATE

>old.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/ssv7vx/26_of_men_are_celibate_and_the_number_is_getting/
>reddit.com/r/science/comments/sscxpw/twentysix_percent_of_americans_ages_18_and_up/

Fucking NAGASAKI BLACKPILL. I tried to include all the best comments in pic-related without making it a huge image but you have to read the original thread for yourself. Women DON'T GIVE A FUCK about inceldom. Some are even happy about it and want the incelibacy rate for men to climb even higher. These soulless cunts just don't fucking get it, do they?

Lol @ u/Kemokiro

>"Tired of hearing about men not having sex. So many have been whining about It online for years, and saying the most heinous, vile, entitled things about women. Their lack of ability to have sex at will is no one else's problem."

u/insertcaffeine

>"Not my problem.

>They can take responsibility and improve themselves. (best answer) Or, they can blame Covid or whichever political party they don't like or their jobs or their childhood, there are plenty of excuses.

>But this is in no way, shape, or form women's problem. It's not our responsibility to solve. We must make it clear that those of us who have sex with men are going to continue doing so because we want to have sex with them, not because men as a whole are not getting enough sex."

u/0range_julius

>"Thank you for addressing this as what it is: a real society-wide problem. Incels are not just a few assholes that we can ignore, and the "who cares if they're not getting any, they don't deserve it if they're sexist slobs" attitude doesn't help anyone."

Basically, they're just gonna keep fucking Chad because fuck men, fuck the average man's genes and the majority of guys who uphold society. This is the wake-up call to all men out there. These whores DO NOT care about you beyond their personal gain. Read their comments if you do not believe me. They are selfish. It's all about what they want.

Attached: ATOMIC BOMB BLACKPILL.png (1584x2970, 298.15K)

>dating women post 2017
lmao this is why i just date men now

nigga get an ak-47 you punk ass bitch

Anyone else do digital self-harm by reading through some of those comment threads, especially the ones where a guy asks for advice?
One guy in the /r/science thread got downvoted to hell for daring to ask "What if I don't enjoy social hobbies?" and then got downvoted again for explaining his hobbies when asked.
Why are normies like this?

Women would gladly and eagerly march 95% of men off into the mines to slave for nothing while they share the top 5% of men. Women are inherently psychopathic, and the only way to control them is violence.

these are all fat femcels posting this btw

>biggest blackpill is literally just women speaking their minds and giving their honest opinion
the best part is they dont even realize that fact either

Attached: saint hamudi.jpg (1200x1200, 71.13K)

It is why you are a robot. You exclude yourself because you are not them

Women don't decide anything.
The 5% of men always did and always will enslave and murder the competition though.
Not my problem you're dumb enough to fall for it

Attached: 1644497067277.png (777x1103, 594.49K)

HAMUDI

i missed you man. FUCK dude i miss hamudi. i wish i wish i wish i wish he was still here

fuck i miss hamudi.

Attached: 1580569808155.png (705x703, 477.78K)

What's your problem, exactly? If you can't get laid, it's entirety your fault.

same, last i heard he went dark after making german anti jab videos. i hope he comes back, the incel cinematic universe needs him now more than ever.

>One guy in the /r/science thread got downvoted to hell for daring to ask "What if I don't enjoy social hobbies?"
What thread was it?

I love that your collage is full of totally reasonable opinions and you act like anyone who doesn't instantly with the 80/20 rule or "Just be X" is somehow an evil monster. Wanting you to take responsibility for your failings in life, whether or not they're "your fault," is not inherently psychotic.

imagine liking women

based women

Attached: 1EA6DA45-C4C3-4AB8-A359-64263CCAB5AB.gif (270x228, 1.88M)

Nice try, Mossad.

i cant
its so far removed from my scope of reality

I'm a man and even I don't care about incels and their inability to partake in something every other man in their lineage has done. Getting laid isn't easy but it isn't hard either. If you're autistic you're likely ngmi and if you're ugly you might make it. But even then, why should you? Go be a monk or something and stop worshipping pussy and making cummies

I think incel is cool man, it's like the ultimate rebellion. It's like man and women are breaking up and going their separate ways. Will they meet again? Only time will tell.

>Go be a monk or something
t elliot rodgers dad

>reddit is a representative sample of women

I wanna murder roasties so fucking bad

And the media bitches nonstop about muh radicalization. They are the ones doing every single thing possible to create radicalized young men. i fucking hate this gynocrentric shithole of society.

Attached: cunt.png (565x1007, 648.21K)

Tough but fair

I also do not care about women's problems and will not lift a finger to help them in trouble. now I wonder what gender needs more assistance in life just to exist and what one is forced to go alone before they even hit high school?

I mean I guess I kinda understand where you are coming from, but it stands for involuntary. To rebel you could just say you are voluntarily celibate.

Women wouldn't piss on an ugly man if he was on fire. What else is new. Women hate us. They are biologically programmed to be disgusted by men who have bad genetics. Why would you expect them to pity us? We are not humans in their eyes. We get to rot. Get over it.