This country is so completely ass-backwards, it's not even funny

this country is so completely ass-backwards, it's not even funny

Attached: national-flag-canada-lge2-56a0e57f5f9b58eba4b4f422.jpg (1500x844, 81.8K)

Yeah, I don't know who thought it was a bright idea to take foreign money and explicitly hurt everyone but the politicians. I'm amazed at the grade of stupidity presented by a small amount of my countrymen. They were caught trying to smuggle guns into my province to fight the rcmp with

agreed. we have put on a friendly facade for decades, but this country is rotten to the core and it's finally starting to show. In a way, it's completely fitting that canada is becoming the epicentre of the globohomo conflict and I wouldn't really be surprised at all if the situation escalates.

>Yeah, I don't know who thought it was a bright idea to take foreign money and explicitly hurt everyone but the politicians.
it's the same everywhere, canadians just tend to forget that canada is only 155 years old, and also that there's a whole world outside of canada, that canada is not in fact the whole world.
>I'm amazed at the grade of stupidity presented by a small amount of my countrymen. They were caught trying to smuggle guns into my province to fight the rcmp with
ugh... in my experience, it's no small amount, it's seemingly half the population. every vigilante thinks they're above not only the law but the government itself and has the right to any and all forms of violence. every redneck canadian thinks they own a country they stole from first nations people, that they own the property of others, that they own public space, that they're right about everything, etc. no matter how much of a backwoods meth addicted piece of white trash shit they are

>ITT: discord troons bring their seething to r9k because of the honkening
you have to go back

idk about op but i'm completely on the side of the truckers and so are the majority of people I interact with. trudeau gets the rope soon.

>we have put on a friendly facade for decades, but this country is rotten to the core and it's finally starting to show.
sad but true. it took me until the pandemic to start getting the picture, to see through the hypocritical facade, to see the rot and the worms underneath, the festering core. i'm glad the rest of the world is finally starting to see it too, the worst part is suffering and everyone blaming you for it because oh it's canada, everything is perfect and everyone is happy, and if you're not we'll fucking kick your ass because we're a bunch of illiterate redneck white supremacist bigots and you're the enemy.
>In a way, it's completely fitting that canada is becoming the epicentre of the globohomo conflict and I wouldn't really be surprised at all if the situation escalates.
it sucks that the government is lifting some restrictions now, it's like they're accommodating the trucker's demands, which will only inspire more stupid redneck fucks in the future. i don't want things to re-open, i hate this country and i want to leave.
i'm reading a book on sex panic now and even that, hell, any piece of media i consume, anything i learn, even anything i do for myself, when i think of the people in this country and how completely ass-backwards they are, makes me seethe with absolute hatred and rage. i literally feel like these people are not even human and are the scum of the earth. i fucking hate this country so much

i'm the opposite, i voted for trudeau and if it were up to me every single trucker would be lined up and shot

Brothers of r9k. All shill threads are perpetuated by shills acting in groups of at least 2. In this way they can create an artificial conversation among themselves, being in agreement, resulting in not only the thread staying bumped (and appearing organically so to the untrained eye) as well as creating the appearance of consensus.

This is what's happening here:
This is also easily observable in race bait threads, where posters larp for 200 posts about sharing their wives with black guys and encouraging eathother. If your IQ is above 100 its pretty east to make the distinction between fake conversation and organic engagement.

It goes in all fields. May the honkening continue until moral improves.

Attached: canada2.jpg (466x304, 14.28K)

>it sucks that the government is lifting some restrictions now, it's like they're accommodating the trucker's demands, which will only inspire more stupid redneck fucks in the future. i don't want things to re-open, i hate this country and i want to leave.
miss me with that shit, you're part of the problem bro. Wannabe dictator Trudeau can suck it. Not that the conservatives are any better mind you but holy fuck, the rest of the world has moved on, I dont fucking care what your politics are, covid is over and enough is enough. At this point you're supporting a literal authoritarian regime, and I promise you that if it's allowed to continue, things will get worse.

>Muh rednex
You're making a serious strategical error if you think it's rednecks behind this. The rednecks are only useful idiots, and they're not the only ones in the convoy, not by a long shot. That's just what they want you to believe. There are plenty of well placed and well funded conservatives that are pulling the strings for whatever reason.
I'm not liberal, OR conservative. Just letting you know you're being manipulated ( I'm sure you figured this out already in one form or the other) in order to create a divide so that wedge issues are more effective in voting. It's the same with the other side.

>At this point you're supporting a literal authoritarian regime
i'd rather it be communist. every single canadian is a degenerate and a criminal who should be kept under constant surveillance - most of them shouldn't be allowed out of in public.
i genuinely think that canadians are the scum of the earth, the lowest lifeforms in the history of existence, and that none of them deserve to live
i hope to one day emigrate and renounce my citizenship
i only wish that covid had claimed far, far more of their worthless lives. they don't deserve such healthcare, they don't deserve such a good government, they don't deserve to live

>i'd rather it be communist
so wait a decade, if that

>the jewish communist reveals his true form
well you've destroyed this nation, time to bounce to isreal right? lmao.

i'm not being manipulated dude, as a marxist the liberals are right of me, the conservatives are basically fascists, of course i see these people as rednecks. i know they're being backed by republicans and far right groups and shit, but it's the rednecks i have to deal with on a day to day basis. every single of one them deserves to be shot.
the divide is false, the liberals are just hypocritical bigots, the conservatives are outright bigots, i fucking hate this country, everybody's fucking stupid, everybody's fucking gay, it's a nation of worthless, subhuman animals.

it's not destroyed enough. more people should have fucking died of covid, i hope north korea nukes the entire goddamn nation, fuck this hell on earth

you should start the ethnic cleansing with yourself. go on, set an example.

in the 2nd post you quoted lel, I thought from the vague title this was one of the good leafs but apparently I fell for another chink commie shill

Thank you, I swear r9k is weird. there are all sorts of people here and leftists should finally be gatekept outta here.
In translation this means to get the trannies out.
The Vaush thread isn't the 1st thing.
Not only did r9k lose 1/3 of it daily posts in the last 4-5 years its also spiraling down to shit.
Sooner or later trannies will be a majority here and this will be seen everywhere.

>complains about people being stupid, worthless people
>posts on Any Forums
Kek

>Being a marxist.
No wonder you're so pissed. I would be too.

>Not only did r9k lose 1/3 of it daily posts in the last 4-5 years its also spiraling down to shit.
Yes. In large part the main goal of shills (blacked posters especially) is to curb interest in this site. They just want to annoy you until you leave. They don't want us (right leaning people) converging, sharing ideas, or feeling like we belong anywhere.

It's working evidently. I mean why would any one wanna make a forum their home that is spammed with nigger dick 24/7.

Attached: 3ni34.jpg (500x704, 86K)