Ok so how do you stop crying after a friend tells you "You behave like a total whore all the time"

ok so how do you stop crying after a friend tells you "You behave like a total whore all the time"

ps she's wrong

Attached: Heart.jpg (900x1125, 194.81K)

By knowing that your friend is an asshole and maybe not worth your time

find a dude to stop your bussy with his dick

thanks sweetheart

pussy, satan, not bussy

As a chaste celibate, your otherworldly and alien issues are an unknowable puzzle. Imagine being accused of having too much access to touch. This was a fine jest though.

>ps she's wrong
She's either not or she's projecting

Maybe you should cover up and stop behaving like an absolute whore all the time, girly.

You probably already chased away your prince charming.

Attached: 1626579959623.png (370x320, 46.77K)

I would probably kill myself. Safest bet

Well, what could you have possible done to make her say that? It doesn't seem like one of those things that just comes out of the blue with no justification.

>ps she's wrong
Is she?
I hope she is.

and how many men have you had sex with?

my only crime is that I enjoy flirting back with guys who hit on me first, awful I know

you're in luck, she's definitely wrong

right now I'm wearing a black turtleneck, pencil skirt, and purple stockings, not particularly slutty I'd say

not quite double digits but almost there

It's art school slutty. You have a boyfriend, dont you?

Show us how gaped out you are

Stop being a faggot with a gaping asshole.

Attached: 1585833941514 (2).jpg (400x400, 23.67K)

Her body count isn't that high. Also, do her posts so far give off slut vibes to you? Because they don't to me.

>almost double digits
>not that high

Attached: 1643985880428.png (1000x1000, 219.42K)

From this post i can tell that your friend is right.

huh??? what makes you say that? go on. tell me. tell me the slut hints I'm giving you, sherlock. I'm waiting.

Just know women are like this and backstab each other. She probably trying to make you feel shit for some stupid petty reason.

>huh??? what makes you say that? go on
>"not quite double digits but almost there"
Here you go, slutty user

We have nothing to go by. Maybe she's wrong, maybe not. What exactly do you want in this thread?

Digits are not quite slutty, outfit is being slutty while pretending not to be, depending on how low the skirt is kek.

>Stops responding

You shouldn't flirt with boys if you have a boyfriend. You'll break his little heart.

But yet you keep doing it. How terrible. Girls with boyfriends are the easiest to pick up. It's easy to look like a man in comparison to some poor sap shes brow beaten half to death with her nagging and shit tests.

I see these sad lumpy guys at the malls and if they see me eye "their woman" (and they do, because I do) they mate guard and stand in front of the girl like that would do anything to stop me if I cared enough to bother.

They used to be men probably but pussy is a drug and it ruins men and turns them into weak animals that women abandon. It's a sick cruel game. I refuse to play. And you should be ashamed for participating.

Attached: 1635559144389.jpg (3000x2056, 711.93K)

the skirt ends a few inches above the knees

fuck off

your argument falls apart because I don't have a boyfriend

Introspection and a list. List all of the reasons you think she think you are a whore (or just ask her) right down reasons why those aren't true while genuinely thinking about it.

That's how I would at least. If this helps you are welcome. If it doesn't help, sorry I couldn't help more.

Attached: 6bd64cb319ec2f8d8a2599c6132a206d.jpg (735x490, 70.71K)

Sure you don't. That's what girls like you tell me. Tell us about your last boyfriend and why it didnt work out

>fuck off
no u, slut. also get off the cock carousel, slut. you hear that clearly, slut? you're a slut, you slut. why deny that you're a slut? because you absolutely are a slut.

>the skirt ends a few inches above the knees
That's pretty slutty, but normal. Just do , it's literally pointless attention begging at this point.

The board of elaborate copes

you are very nice user. thank you.

eh I dunno I just lost interest in him. two relationships and I just stopped caring about both of them about a year in. I never want to hurt anyone like that again, so i will never have another boyfriend unless I'm 1000% sure I'm in love.

I don't care. Too many people sympathize with your problems already, and not enough give a shit about the majority of much worse treated men.

Stop coming here and cry about your nonproblems on reddit where some faggot tranny feminist can validate you all the time with a bunch of bots and shadowbans and leave us out of it.

What makes someone who had sex with a high number of individuals and still not think he or she is a slut? I mean, that fits the literal definition of "promiscuity", but why the denial? If the actions of being promiscuous were fine, why the elaborate attempts to reject such a label? As a result, the term "slut shaming" also makes no sense, since there is nothing to be ashamed of. But, why the resistance even from the people who engage from such activities in the first place? Any highly sexually active anons care to explain?

Because there are a lot of people who don't like promiscuity. Slut shaming is shaming promiscuity. And slut is a derogative. Basically, following your logic, saying nigger is ok, because being a nigger is nothing to be ashamed of.