How many of us are over the age of 22 have been in a relationship for at least 6 months and are NOT a virgin...

How many of us are over the age of 22 have been in a relationship for at least 6 months and are NOT a virgin? I feel like there's a lot of oldfags on here who eventually got laid and got a gf, but got dumped and collapsed back into robotmode. Women are an absolute meme, don't waste your time. My ex was a virgin too, and I honestly there's nothing special about it, except the sex was boring as fuck for a while. The only cool thing was experiencing a first relationship and all that shit together, I thought it was too late for me by the time I hit my 20s, but they do exist. She wasn't that attractive though, so I guess you gotta lower your standards. Absolute waste of years of my life. Volcel and eternal nofap is the only way to go, bros. You'll have wet dreams and they will feel every bit as real as actual sex.

Attached: i have ascended.jpg (228x221, 7.99K)

i cannot imagine how that can be. the confidence boost of getting a gf should suffice to lift you out of robothood forever

>the confidence boost of getting a gf should suffice to lift you out of robothood forever
It doesn't. It doesn't really change you at all and that's what younger robots and virgins don't understand. You're still you, with all your flaws and insecurities.

Had an LDR when I was ~19 turn fruitful. Got hitched, stayed with them until my early 30s, and then they got the tingles for another guy and left. Abandoned our pets, family, and house to chase strange new dick. So I'm back here and unlikely to get laid again. It has been a year. When does my boyhymen regrow?

>When does my boyhymen regrow?
Don't turn into a faggot just because you can't get another gf. Vocel, eternal nofap monkmode is the only way towards true self ascension.

I was making a shitty joke. I had my family life, so I burnt it out of my system. Been full monkmode since. Taking care of the livestock, reading, working, and polishing the turd that is me. Don't plan to date again.

>Been full monkmode since.
Absolutely, unequivocally based.

I had a gf for almost 4 years as a mid to late teen after years of being bullied and made fun of, then a gf as a young adult for almost a year, one or two flings in between and then absolutely nothing for 7 years and counting and I have no self confidence nor hope nor chance to get out of this relapse into robotmode, not only it's over for me but robots hate me for my past and normies rebuke me for my present

How the fuck can you have flaws or insecurities if you've had a gf and have had sex?
Legitimately my only insecurity is never having gotten female attention, what is wrong with you?

i can't remember the last time i had a wet dream

>its like air to me, i don't question anything
away with your gaslighting

I have never in my life had a wet dream but I have had a lot of sex a lot of sex so I do not know how they compare

>How the fuck can you have flaws or insecurities if you've had a gf and have had sex?
Really nigga? I've been in literally one relationship and it completely destroyed me when she broke my heart. Maybe my confidence was a little better during the relationship, but it's lower now, than it ever was when I was a virgin. Believe it or not, but having sex and being in a relationship doesn't change you much at all. You will still be the same loser, just you managed to trick a woman into thinking you weren't for a while.

You're not going to be any different if you have sex or get a gf. Prepare to be disappointed and prepare to lose your mind dealing with the endless bullshit that comes with dating a woman. Pussy isn't that good bro.

24 year old here in a good relationship for 4 years having a gf is great but it doesn't solve every problem you ever had
>having shitty depressions and GF doesn't mean the depressions fly away

>How many of us are over the age of 22 have been in a relationship for at least 6 months and are NOT a virgin?
Guitly.
>How the fuck can you have flaws or insecurities if you've had a gf and have had sex?
Pretty good bait but before you chime in maybe you should actually have sex.

>I feel like there's a lot of oldfags on here who eventually got laid and got a gf
Yep thats me, 33 here. Been here since 08 HOWEVER ive never had a relationship last more than 2 months. That being said I never got over my hatred and angset towards women and normies. And Ive never come on here trying to give robots advice about 'bettering' themsel;ves because I dont think robots have a duty to improve or better themselves. Eveyrone else should just get fucked.

I managed to mask my sperginess mainly with intense fitness and weight training when i was younger and joining the military but this didnt last forever and wa sonly a band aid solution. Im now unemployed, living back with my parents and a neet shut in on the the dole and an alcoholic.

Attached: true-detective.jpg (1200x846, 132.45K)

How about you fuckers stop being insecure after getting validation? Like you fuckers know it's possible so why cry about it?

Well in comparison to a true neet robot, you cant. And I dont pretend too. Up until I got laid for the first time I thought the same way. Thing is is that getting pussy for spergs is kind of a band aid fix. You fele validated for a while but then it wears off. Youll have it and then 10 years later youre still a sperg but at least you have a war story to tell.

Also sex can lead to all kinds of issues for spergs. I caught herpes and warts off the first girl I fucked. The night after she also went and fucked 4 guys, this was after I spent a whole day with her buying her stuff. I was obsessed with her years. This experience lead to a multitude of mental issues and trauma Im still dealing with to this day. Jealousy is another thing that caused me many issues, lead to nearly getting fired from jobs. I have also been falsely accused of rape. Its not sunshine and rainbows when you get your nut.

Attached: pepe drinking.jpg (900x873, 206.09K)

>>having shitty depressions and GF doesn't mean the depressions fly away
This is what virgins will never understand until they get a gf. They think it will solve all their problems and it doesn't at all. In fact it creates more fucking problems, especially if you like to be alone a lot of the time like me.

>How about you fuckers stop being insecure after getting validation? Like you fuckers know it's possible so why cry about it?
They're just saying getting a gf doesn't magically make your problems go away, retard.

I turn 23 in a few months, had people into me before and even got some poon. Not once have I ever actually felt any kind of close connection or wanting for anyone though, and I always either drift away from acquaintances or grow tired of them. Funny thing is I would not mind having some children either.
once you get herpes as a kid from your mother leaving you in a crowd to go bang someone and then getting taken advantage of it kind of sours your view on people and relationships

Attached: 50AB2489-5B8F-4D95-9BBC-5E8058083F4C.jpg (1280x720, 67.41K)

What if my only problem is forcing myself into being depressed over having no bitches?

I literally have no other problems though?
So it would unironically fix all of them.