You can literally just overcome your problems, it might seem impossible at first but nothing is impossible...

You can literally just overcome your problems, it might seem impossible at first but nothing is impossible, having so much loss is just more reason to. Life is deep yet oh so shallow as well.

Then you just keep overcoming it. Inner strength lets call it. More like overriding things you don't like simple enough and not playing the game you're supposed to. Living with your falls and carrying on, overcoming the trickster element as well.

Attached: 1644937038712.jpg (828x806, 117K)

>but nothing is impossible
ok how do i become a cute girl?

Makeup rabbit hole begins

makeup only gets me so far. most men can't look like women with makeup alone
and also biologically i'm limited

these devices might actually be a good idea

not him but anything is possible if you want to be a cute girl you really have to dedicate your self to it, reality gets subjective but then you just might have girl problems and it might get ironic because girls probably filter for trannies mentally, you might really get enlightened on things, you user will in the least become an interesting person.

Attached: synology-ds418-press-image-1.jpg (1930x1260, 171.27K)

i finally snapped last year. just stopped caring. i'm gonna end up doing some Jackass shit soon. if i make people laugh, it's some form of charisma. not caring what people think is hard.

>not him but anything is possible if you want to be a cute girl you really have to dedicate your self to it,
the closest i have is trooning out which doesn't have a high chance of success and is a high risk high reward thing

Face your mortality, realize that one day you will die, and when you stop caring about death any other problem is no longer a problem

it works it's just such an extreme change you're afraid of it and for good reason too, reality will warp to your desire but with great power is great responsibility

sometimes death is the only real problem when you're an affirmer of life, but loss of innocence is up there as well but even it can be overcome

i'm mostly afraid of what happens after failure
>reality will warp to your desire
i doubt this

Well lets put it this way, it's like a pattern and you can get out of the pattern but if you do right and wrong you might create the pattern and then you're responsible for a new world of suffering the fabric of realty is quite bendable but then you become subjective and therefore feminine and it all adds up to some irony, it's like with the mtrix it's also about trans rights or something but you're just afraid of being a pervert probably or of the implications of it.

but also like with Any Forumsfags it's also about being a nazi, the mind is extremely powerful it's quite literally mind over matte, but that creates a yin space where deep fears can live that otherwise would have no in and then it's literally just the devil because it's feminine sexual energy

past experiences can be fabricated and everything in the mind and all sorts of things it's just then reality is so insane you might get filtered out or kys or something, it's "playing with fire" as they say and peopel spend their whole lives fighting it as well, because they're afraid of it, and it becomes an insecurity complex as well

a lot of women are just ironic anyway...but it's the game of ,it all, no means yes and what not, deception, you ahve to be worried about misogyny too and people thinking they know or becoming like god to you, which is the deep issue

because it's like men can be woman, woman can be man but mutations happen in the process and it's all some creative meta but once you get so wise you won't want it there are higher fruits as they say

Attached: backdrop-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 312.02K)

idk though if user says it's not possible who am I to say otherwise? you thinking about it might just be how you stay young or something, men are part woman as well anyway, the earth is like 70% water and people have been pushing the hierarchy for a long time and it's all some autism but that's life as far as some peopel know it's hard science.

Also peopel act like they have the universe behind them or god or Yahweh but that's just their shadow, illusions become real through peopel but if you really wanted yang things it could get real One Punch Man ending, but that is what it's like.

i have no idea what you're saying
all i see is that becoming a tranny pretty much means completely giving up everything to do so and a lot of them lose their minds and still end up just mentally fucked men that never pass
if it doesn't go perfectly it doesn't go well.

that could be true the way people just go with the flow then it's like them just being the meme instead of the dream, lots of people end up mentally fucked over other things too, it's never really clear what the real fault is.

being a man and going with the flow is really fucking easy honestly. it's everything that isn't going with the flow that is hard

>You can literally just overcome your problems, it might seem impossible at first but nothing is impossible
Hitler said the same thing about the war and he lied to me.

On second thought I really don't need that much cloud storage though and I don't want to draw the attention of the space police. Right now I just need something for gaming because they're getting big.

well you should get over it you don't want little things getting to you especially in the world of mind fucks a lot of people are not creative for a reason imo and little flaws might be your undoing some day but it's also to survive judgment and regret

and then it's something like 70% of people aren't creative and it's because somewhere along the way they lost it but that's just called some thing or another like adulthood, and for males they need to transform and become like god just to be worthy of easy judgmental power of women and in it all is trickery, the snake in the eden and so people go full non trust and I can see why now.

But once you understand madness you understand it all potentially and it bothers you much less, people are more mind than matter but the yang of matter might just matter as well, madness is a wonderful thing because I can just say seemlessly contradictory things and they'll be true and that's iq it's just seeing the patterns where there are none.

The trick is to go mad without being mad and with women they're looking for something they don't even know so nobody else does as well.

but you can see the shadow in that, it's not really a fair game it's just what can be advantaged and generationally we do that to eachother, you have to really escape it all imo so you can become like god as expected.

the story of the Buddha was a really good one, you're destined to rule the planet and at one point it's true but the mind makes all sorts of things true just for it's wizardly like effect and it's basically he same story wherever you look because it's like containment within patterns, but a little dirt goes a long way and it's like with Jesus and the devil you just can't have any dirt, but that's the mind it can be overcome.