I will probably get elected mayor of my town this year

>I will probably get elected mayor of my town this year
>don't know shit about ruling a town
Sometimes I think I shouldn't have agreed to that

Attached: Scholae_Palatinae_%28WRE%29.JPG.jpg (360x450, 20.18K)

People absolutely love to avoid taking responsibility so they can then do nothing and then blame the people that do take responsibility for everything.

at least you've played rome tw

It was literally the best tw game, what came later was pure shit

that's such a based take user

You mean I did the right thing?

don't be a corrupt asshole and you can't go far wrong.

the fact you are self-aware means your gonna make it. you are going to be a good king, sire. i kneel.

>rome tw, best.
hello? yes, patch me through to the based department please.

Yeah if you take responsibility and can actually do it then you did the right thing. Just get ready for people to whine and complain about absolutely everything while never lifting a finger and expecting you to while they complain about how you lift that finger.

I know I'm gonna need to keep the town clean, do a pavement renovation here and there, give some speaches in school and church from time to time but it's literally all I know

whenever you have some task to do or a decision to make, image the local paper running a story about it on the front page, and ask if that would look bad. If it would look bad, then do something else or make a different decision.

OP, why are you so sure you will win? You don't have experience and you're not the only candidate

>don't know shit about ruling a town
I worked for a small district representative, so I dunno if my experience will help, but low level governing positions are kind of arbitrary. You liaise with the departments that actually put in the work most of the time, propose solutions, and just tell them what you need done. You're not gonna need a lot of research and planning. In the worst case I guess you'll need to send out questionnaires? Plus, I think you'll get assistants? Those people do the bulk of the actual problem solving work for you. You just go to meetings, mainly liaising with different stakeholders.

Because it will be hard to lose. My uncle was the mayor for 30 years, now he's gonna endorse me and the other candidates are unelectable. There are always 4 regular opposition candidates
>a former snitch of communist secret police who, in his young years, snitched on his friends for printing anti-government leaflets
>a teacher known for beating his mother, wife and daughters
>a guy who doesn't even live in the town but is supported by one national level party because he's a faggot
>a retarded Any Forumsfag

imagine a robot managing your town

Attached: image.png (1041x671, 181.4K)

I would choose any of those 4 other guys

i almost became a politician this year in my eastern european shithole , i feel it's actually a great place for robots and all types of insane people

Take money from pimps and look the other way for prostitution.

worth it for the anti-lgbt legislation

Of course I won't tell anybody in the town hall that I'm lurking here
If they win the town will lose. I'm not an erudite myself but those faggots are fucking crazy
Was it local politics too?

HASTATI!

Attached: qa soldier.png (3096x3072, 413.42K)

You just need to exterminate the town and everybody will be happy. You can also build a coloseum and buy some gladiators for the people to have some fun