Homelessfag here, ama

homelessfag here, ama

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.12K)

how old? do you at least have a car?

is it you dylanposter

Get a hoos

18 old
no car

How long have you been homeless? Can you explain what an average day is like? I'm probably going to be in the same situation soon with no car too. My biggest concern is getting enough food/water.

Attached: 1644682246776.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

Where do you pee/shit?

Phwoar. Amazing definition. I would have sex with her just to feel.

since august
i sleep in the woods on mattress, luckily there should be food bank and such, maybe even some shelters
i basically just walk around city all day, shitpost at library, go to mall museum etc
is mom kicking you out? why homeless?

the world is my bathroom :)

do you do hard drugs? also why are ya homeless

Yes, I'm getting kicked out because I can't find a job. What happened to you?

what state are you in user? being hobo in my state california is really easy plus you get paid NEETbux. albeit 99% of all homeless people i see here are deranged schizos that scream and yell in the streets and have in depth conversations with nobody. are there no "normal" homeless people?

Attached: image_2022-02-15_105045.png (698x937, 880.78K)

Is it beastiality if you fuck Martha and she gives verbal consent?

Considering she possesses the verbal intelligence of a human, it likely wouldn't be immoral, although it would still technically be bestiality by definition
As long as you take her to Canada first you'd probably be fine

no, worst i ever done was drink and smoke tobacco
the thing you hear about "homeless people are lazy" it's true, id sooner starve on the streets than wagecuck for even a day

tx, ive made it about 300 cities over by now, maybe ill get to cali sometime

>are there no "normal" homeless people?
a few, disabled vets, people who got laid off, etc
unfortunately even they can become crackhead because of how exposure it is in environment

do most people just fall to crack bcs life on the skreetz blows? i always thought homeless here were literally just all schizos that no one could care for so eventually they just made it to the streets.

Was Martha speaks your favorite pbs show or was there another? I'm personally very partial to Arthur and word girl.

go to the nearest shelter lmao also go to the soup kitchens and to the church for free food. t. 3 years homeless