Why does love never work the way you want it to

The one man i loved thinks i'm crazy and the one who's in love with me isn't really my type...
Why can't it just work out for once?

Attached: 83365DF5-CF48-4FB8-9100-38F2C8CF990B.jpg (720x720, 41.23K)

It's hard because finding a partner is always going to come with compromise and risk. you want to optimize it, in some ways.
Don't get too worried about it, there isn't any kind of rush.

>my type
What is wrong with him

He's probably a weird dude, with boring hobbies

Attached: 1639243966758.jpg (683x683, 58K)

>The one man i loved thinks i'm crazy
what did you do to him? that is probably the answer to:
>Why does love never work the way you want it to

>He's probably a weird dude, with boring hobbies
That's the thing we actually got along pretty well and we had alot to talk about since we had similar hobbies and all, but i just didn't feel for him in a romantic way
I know that must be how the one i love feels about me and it sucks but you just can't force people to love
>what did you do to him?
We were friends for a long time but when i got kind of clingy he tried to distance himself and so i kind of e stalked him and stuff...

Attached: 116330EF-3C4C-4405-AC5A-528A6DC958B3.jpg (1445x1079, 175K)

>he tried to distance himself and so i kind of e stalked him and stuff...
Yes, that is why love never works the way you want it to.

Remember in all the generations before feminism popped up dating wasnt ever a thing. People had to be together they learned to love each other now dating is a thing and people want 1500 things to match their requirements before they even consider someone romantically and more often then not they just fall out of love and end the relationship. At the end of the day you'll never find what you want and you'll cause suffering to someone you settle with. Just stay alone and leave people alone.

I don't think i could go that long without love i would kms, even if the love ends badly i think it's worth it
It makes me sad to think that i lost it though, i hope i find it again someday and hopefully they'll love me as much as i love them

What is your type anyway? What is so good about the other guy that the guy who you have now just doesn't compare?

You sound so angry that you can't force a woman to stay with you

I don't know exactly he just made me feel special, he was really sweet and protective of me and he pushed me to improve myself because i was really depressed when i met him

But he could also be kind of controlling, he always had to have his way and sometimes we fought about it but i always gave in eventually becuase i didn't want to lose him

I know we didn't have a healthy relationship and it was probably my fault that things ended up this way but i really miss, i know if he would just give me another chance i could be less crazy this time

You will eat those words when you hit 35, men of old times were the biggest pussy whipped female worshipers and everything they did, they did for your own good.

Attached: Capture8.jpg (1831x455, 94.26K)

I will call you a wahmbulance because you are in critical condition

GOD DAMMIT YOU'RE A FUCKING WOMAN
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REAL PROBLEMS! STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE ONE OF US!!!
SERIOUSLY, WHEN THE FUCK DID ALL THESE WHORES START TO INVADE THIS BOARD!?

>i know if he would just give me another chance i could be less crazy this time
lol

Do you think the suitors had their pick? The fathers chose who their daughters went to back then. They controlled everything about their lives, and they didn't like to waste their family on garbage men.

Attached: sketch-19990834431345454564545789445714787894564564555644444762332212144444567.png (297x203, 41.88K)

ITT: tranny OP bitches about unrequited love

You only want people that don't want you.
For the sake of the guy in love with you, stop talking to him. It won't stop hurting him as long as you keep interacting.

I broke up with him a few months ago don't worry, i kind of regret it now though because he was a nice friend and i miss hanging out sometimes

Are you a cute black girl