How do you make friends?

How do you make friends?
Asking for a friend.

Attached: ww46.jpg (460x515, 23.67K)

not really sure anymore as I approach 30. Bumble bff got me a friend I could tlak to about weird stuff once every month or two. Outside of that im a fag so i manage to use dating apps to meet guys to hang and bang here and there, but it gets harder as I get older.

Id like to know tooYep
Id like to know too..

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 94.84K)

You needed to make friends in your childhood and school years, everyones too busy now to develop deep friendship bonds.

Are you telling me I'll be a loner forever? There has to be a way out.

A big part of making friends is the initial repetition of contact. Friendly strangers do not become friends right away, you need to keep hitting them up and contacting them, of course since this is r9k I should mention that you shouldn't be constantly pestering them or annoying them at freaky times. But like, be chill, be in the same spaces they are and initiate contact, just some friendly shit like a hello and a request to play with them or to have them play with you. When you're together, talk about stuff and share information, become more connected and more invested in one another. Then you fuck

Be nice and keep your hands clean. Don't borrow money.
Use proper etiquette and talk about mutual interests. Bond over things like beer and video games and other media. Leave the schizos alone. Don't flame people so hard they break is a lesser known one. Use klono (referred to as carepin) when people are in need Share adderall. And for Christ sake, don't skimp on helping a nigga out and bring the good drugs to your best people

You dont make any because they will exploit your weaknesses like goblins, they WILL trick you and hurt you. Dont tell the goblins where your treasure is. Dont make friends only acquaintances.

Thanks, that sounds like good and genuine advice. How do I meet people though?

Well, for one: Everyone is miserable. Take that to the bank. So, nobody wants to be around other miserable people. (Proof: Nobody in this thread even SUGGESTED adding eachother - interesting, isn't it?)

So don't eminate a miserable aura. Fake being happy online. Eminate being the center of attention and you will attract people like flies, because people hate "missing the train" so to speak. Be the train, even if it's faked.

That's good advice, I'm not good at faking such things though. I've tried putting on a turbonormie facade in university and most people were weirded out by that (probably autism).
And since you suggested adding each other... would you mind?

I am turbo aspie and would hate you for knowing you frequent Any Forums. Never befriend people on here - they are all shizos and liars.

I've never actively made a friend in my life. All friends I've had in life approached me first and we kinda stuck together. Since if they were batshit crazy enough to approach me for something, then ckearly we already have some kind of a connection

this is not me btw
Post your socials and I consider it. Steam or whatever. No promises though. Maybe some other cool dude adds you though, why not take the risk? What the fuck do you have to lose man.

I have no idea. I tried thinking back to how I used to do it when I was younger but none of those work anymore and trying new things seem to be failing too.

Same for me really. I've approached some people in the past myself none of those actually became what I would consider a friend.

Irl :bar online:soc

>Irl :bar online:soc
What did he mean by that?

The best way to make friends it repeated contact over a shared interest or hobby. If you want to make friends the first step to that is finding something that you have a genuine interest in, rather that be vidya, books, TV, etc. Then try to find places where there are other people of a similar mind to you and discuss the thing.

This will get your foot in the door and an opportunity to make friends, then comes the social nuance game of getting the distance and cadence of conversation right. This is more an art form then a science though some things generally sit well; Don't beg for shit, return favors asap, mirror engagement (If they make a plan one week, ask about and propose one yourself for next week) things like this. If they contact you first, contact them first the next time.

This is all kind of just off the cuff advice that may or may not apply to the situation but I hope it helps. I do agree with some of the other user's here about being wary about making friends here as this is a den of generally quite damaged people, but some people here are nice and I've made a friend here that's been nice for casual conversation and occasionally gaming.

I'm pretty sure I'd regret posting any "real" accounts here, so I made a new Steam account just for this occasion: steamcommunity dot com slash profiles slash 76561199244133891

>make lots of friends in childhood
>move
>doomed to be friendless for the rest of my time on Earth

i'd add you but i've had bad experiences talking to dudes from Any Forums because all they're looking for is women to orbit. also echoing what the other dude above said, people you meet here all have mental disorders that will destroy your relationship eventually and they're all liars and if you catch them lying and decide to stick around their solution isn't to stop lying it's to hide the lies better. if you're looking to make friends i wouldn't suggest trying it here, you'd think lots of us would be on the same wavelength and make good bros but in actuality people are here crying about their miserable lives and how friendless they are for a reason.

That's what I expected to be honest, hence the new account that I can easily nuke if it's getting spammed by retards.

The place where you drink and the board on Any Forums,dummy

fair enough. i'll think about talking to you later if you're still up for chatting, it's not everyone here that's garbage.