Just be confident bro. Confidence is attractive, doesn't matter if you're short or aren't handsome

Just be confident bro. Confidence is attractive, doesn't matter if you're short or aren't handsome

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-175916.jpg (1080x1963, 370.23K)

confidence is a belief in a truth. Without a truth, it is not really confidence, but arrogance.

shit women need to put down others to feel good about themselves. they self identify so you can avoid them. good women will not act like this.

>inb4 all women are shit

>1 million likes
LMAO FUCK THIS SHIT I GIVE UP

>confidence is a belief in a truth.
aka a hamfisted sense of certainty so you don't get sad feefee's about the reality which is that its all an unknown.

you are the arrogant one with your "truth"

I'm tired of people pretending like women are angles. If you shit on women Outside of Any Forums thousands of simps and roasties descend opon me and call me incel.

angels are round

>aka a hamfisted sense of certainty so you don't get sad feefee's about the reality which is that its all an unknown.
This is so stupid. I literally just explaind the definition of confidence. Not all unknown. There are plenty of attractive people out there who are aware of how attractive they are, and thus that gives them confidence that people will treat them like they are attractive.

Not sure why you think acknowledging this is arrogance, you're fucking stupid.

>niggerspeak
Like I care what she thinks

Attached: eaa.jpg (621x621, 72.73K)

If that guy held frame he would be balls deep in her as we speak. He just needed to pass all her shit tests and adopt an abundance mindset while he was spinning his plates.

IQ is positively correlated with intelligence. Low iq is also correlated with low inhibition. Who do you think will be the ones to aggressively proposition women?

you did not. confidence is the inclination to act without hesitation. not some lofty pretence that you are a knower.

it reminds me of myself when i was a teenager.

Confidence is even harder to improve/change than face

>creepy soulless asians making a meme smile because a genuine one would show how ugly they are are calling a nigger ugly lol

Eventually you'll just understand the irony of it and you'll know why you can't be happy.

>you did not.
I did. pic related. without the truth aspect, it's not confidence, it is arrogance, believing you can do something without any reason to back it up.

Attached: definition.png (760x340, 33.73K)

itt midwits over-complicating the notion of confidence to give themselves a coping mechanism and something pointless to chase. "if only i truly understood what confidence is"

its literally just
a. acting without hesitation
b. not feeling withdrawal symptoms when/if it goes wrong

you're as bad as the midwits that rage about the usage of the word "alpha"

what you are describing is faith, not confidence.

that is definitely a kpop stan account and not an actual asian. more than likely a non-asian person runs that account which is why they talk the way they do. still right that the account owner is probably ugly which is why they hide behind the face of others

Is there anything worse than an Asian corrupted by the west?

wrong
feeling. the feeling.
acting without hesitation based on a feelling.
get it? no extra knowledge required.
a rat could be confident based on a feeling.

>no extra knowledge required.
except for how it talks about truth, which is knowledge, sure, but feel free to continue being retarded because you're too stupid to admit you got the definition of faith and confidence mixed up with the definition right there in front of you.

I promise I won't respond and humiliate you next time, three times was enough.

>the feeling
literally just gonna ignore the second one son?

no you tit. a feeling that you have the truth in your hands is not dependent on the validity of said truth.