Take the psycho/bad boy pill

[THIS POST IS NOT TELLING YOU TO GO OUT AND MURDER PEOPLE; THIS POST IS SUGGESTING TO YOU TO EMULATE THE STYLE OF CRIMINALS, BUT WITHOUT BREAKING A SINGLE LAW.]

Bitches love psychopaths and killers. For proof of this, look no further than the fandoms for mass shooters like James Holmes and the Army of Two from Columbine. Now, I am by NO means telling you to commit Nighstalker-tier murders; I am merely telling you to emulate the personalities of the baddest of the bad boys, and as we all know; bitches LOVE bad boys.

Be the kind of man whose life would be a horror movie scored by John Carpenter.
youtube.com/watch?v=FYS5ABK7Ye8
Take up an interest in the occult.
youtube.com/watch?v=wWT-cNxuqNA&ab_channel=TheAtlantic
Adopt a voice like Crispin Freeman's Alucard voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=a4ugVkQUboM&ab_channel=Noira
Get into the true crime genre of YouTube videos.
youtube.com/c/JCSCriminalPsychology
Appear as a broken man whom many a basic bitch claim "they can fix".
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DracoInLeatherPants
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DracoInLeatherPants/Film
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DracoInLeatherPants/VideoGames
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DracoInLeatherPants/Anime

That being said, I cannot stress enough that I am not telling you to become a serial killer; I'm merely telling you to emulate their personalities that get women's panties to drop like a Fat Man on Japan.

Attached: beep beep richie.jpg (640x640, 85.36K)

>THIS POST IS SUGGESTING TO YOU TO EMULATE THE STYLE OF CRIMINALS, BUT WITHOUT BREAKING A SINGLE LAW

Laaaame

I think I get what you are trging to say, OP. But how many before I get pussy?

Attached: 1624325215427.jpg (648x364, 35.35K)

Yeah he's popular because he's a bad boy. Not because he has insane facial bones and ratios.

Attached: download.jpg (181x278, 5.49K)

What is this reddit faggotry?

i think night stalker was less his crimes and more that ramirez is a chad. light skin, tall, hunter eyes, visible cheekbones, great jaw, head full of hair. you get the idea. of course there are going to be women who idolize him because of his crimes but i think thats a result of introjection.

if you've never heard of introjection, its the unconscious adoption of the ideas or attitudes of others. women see a good looking man has committed crimes, so they start idolizing his crimes as a way of connecting to him since chad stalker gives them massive pussy tingles.

lets look at pic rel, he just stalked and stabbed a woman to death in her apartment. how many women are out there are going to be creaming their panties over this guy? how many love letters is he going to get while he's in prison? how many women are going to be screeching that he's changed, he doesnt deserve to be put in prison to begin with?

Attached: assamad nash.png (826x1023, 497.64K)

Sure, if you look like this.

Attached: nightstalker.gif (297x398, 1.84M)

I'm sure you robots look fine.

dude is ugly af why do incels call him a chad?

You probably think that balding gymcels are chad.

t thinks brock lesnar is a sex symbol

insanely robust like holy fuck its over if your cheekbones aren't this projected

Attached: 1632670799966.png (850x650, 566.74K)

i don't even know who that person is

no i don't lmao

Different species ngl

Some men really are, Epply better start up that 3d printer for me soon.

Attached: 28421718.jpg (605x764, 70.65K)

many blessings upon Saint Blackops2cel

he's a lip mogger but thats about it, our saint never stood a chance

Actually looking into getting custom jaw angle implants at Eppley.

For gonial angle? I would only trust Epply with zygo implants and undereye support desu, I don't see the point in paying a premium for basic wrap around jaw implants

Attached: 4124124124717249.jpg (430x986, 195.53K)

Yeah still just researching options atm. Thanks for the info.

It's going to be expensive user and its a quite an easy surgery unlike cheekbones. If you live in the EU there is much better options! But if your looking for the gonial angle then it wouldn't hurt having a zoom call with him, he does give clients exactly what they want which can sometimes result in the bogged look.

Attached: 41241424.gif (498x498, 943.13K)

Do you know Salludon on Looksmax? Do you think he's legit or did he get some work done?

Why are incels such faggots, constantly posting models and idolizing them for their looks, literally calling them a "different species", putting them on massive pedestals. Faggots, the lot of them. Inb4 we're just acknowledging how important looks are

Cope, you're gay

Off yourself you reddit spacing retard.

Yeah its pretty obvious he had implants, still insane results. Someone broke down the implants on one of the threads but I can't find it currenty

Attached: 1626607756777.png (826x438, 864.33K)

Mogs me into oblivion. It's fucking over

t. Model worshipping retarded homo

Mine aleardy look way better than post op kek. I wish I wasn't an autist

Yeah one of the best looksmaxes I've seen.

It's pretty subdued results I agree, he should have went for insane projection.

Go back to your crystal cafe and talk to all the 10 users over there

He had a pretty good base as well which is why the results happened so sudden, most of us will have issues with hairline, nose and lips which he didn't have to fix so keep that in mind.

if this guy would recover from his infinite deep depression which he probably isn't even aware of having, got a haircut and some nice but casual clothing, he'd surprise himself